Well, here it is! Our new BOSS - Best of Show System: Two new long-throw orbitals (15mm & 21mm), four new "creams," a brand new line of pads and accessories. I`ll keep this short because we have a lot of information on each part of the system to get to. So, here it is!

We`ve reinvented the world of paint perfection. We call it the Best Of Show System, or just "BOSS." After testing every finish care system out there, I unleashed my team to go beyond great. They created BOSS, with components precisely designed to work together so it`s simple to get that jaw-dropping finish we all seek. With BOSS, you can enjoy professional results with the confidence, ease, and consistency you`ve come to expect from Griot`s Garage.

Power away the most severe swirl marks and deepest defects with our new THE BOSS Long-Throw Random Orbitals. The system features two innovative machines (G15 & G21) that challenge you to aim high when it comes to results because they hit the bull`s-eye every time.

Our proprietary formulas are mixed and tested to do exactly what they say, from fast correcting to mirror polishing, to sealing and protecting. These creams empower you to achieve visibly better results in less time... prepare to be amazed.

Fast Correcting Cream
Correcting Cream
Perfecting Cream
Finishing Sealant

Our 8mm thick, low-profile BOSS buffing pads have been designed for unrivaled energy transfer and defect removal. Their low center of gravity and feathery light weight improve tool stability and pad control for smoother operation.

Micro Fiber Pad
Fast Correcting Foam
Correcting Foam
Perfecting Foam
Finishing Foam
Innerflex Pad