Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here it is! BOSS - Best of Show System!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany View Post
    You try to come act=ross as a tuff guy, turns out that you can`t take the heat after all.
    What "Heat"?

"Act=Ross".... Are you saying I am trying to emulate the guy Ross from "Friends"?

I never thought he deserved Rachel
    https://m.facebook.com/detailedbykyle?_rdr
    Likes RaskyR1, XxBoostinxX liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Since you asked, but first, I find it interesting that you had no problem with Bob calling David and me dishonest in this thread. Very interesting for someone with so much integrity.

How am I selling myself short? - Do you not get paid at work?

Why does everything always have to revolve around money? - Why are you asking me? I didn`t invent money but isn`t that how the world works? Btw, would you mind pointing me to the last free coating detail that you have done?

If I was being paid then all integrity and credibility goes out the door and that`s far more important to me than money will every be. Do you not get paid at your 9-5 job? Should clients question the company that you work for? I assume you do get paid don`t you? And how much did you end up paying for your Boss system that you tested? You were paid, Chad, unless you returned everything, or paid.

Funny, with all the pushing you do for HD and OPT, I have to wonder, are you on the payroll? I mean come on, using your very own words, you`re worth more than that, Thomas! - Glad you asked! I pay for the products I "push" as you put it. I am not receiving free products to use. If I was being paid then all integrity and credibility goes out the door and that`s far more important to me than money will every be.

And for the record, while I love the new HD polishes, all 3 versions on UNO I tried did not impress one bit - starting to sound like Bob. Guess what, I was very impressed. What does that make UNO? I trashed or gave away all other polishes I had at that time and I had a lot. How did it work for me? I wonder?

Here are some some examples for you, just so that you know I am not just being biased.

NOW BACK TO TOPIC

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    How am I selling myself short? Why does everything always have to revolve around money?

I`m very much aware why companies ask detailers to be part of their development & pre-launch testing and what they have to gain from it, but I enjoy doing it when I can and it`s fun being part of it! If I was being paid then all integrity and credibility goes out the door and that`s far more important to me than money will every be.

Funny, with all the pushing you do for HD and OPT, I have to wonder, are you on the payroll? I mean come on, using your very own words, you`re worth more than that, Thomas!

And for the record, while I love the new HD polishes, all 3 versions on UNO I tried did not impress one bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany View Post
    Since you asked, but first, I find it interesting that you had no problem with Bob calling David and me dishonest in this thread. Very interesting for someone with so much integrity.

How am I selling myself short? - Do you not get paid at work?

Why does everything always have to revolve around money? - Why are you asking me? I didn`t invent money but isn`t that how the world works? Btw, would you mind pointing me to the last free coating detail that you have done?

If I was being paid then all integrity and credibility goes out the door and that`s far more important to me than money will every be. Do you not get paid at your 9-5 job? Should clients question the company that you work for? I assume you do get paid don`t you? And how much did you end up paying for your Boss system that you tested? You were paid, Chad, unless you returned everything, or paid.

Funny, with all the pushing you do for HD and OPT, I have to wonder, are you on the payroll? I mean come on, using your very own words, you`re worth more than that, Thomas! - Glad you asked! I pay for the products I "push" as you put it. I am not receiving free products to use. If I was being paid then all integrity and credibility goes out the door and that`s far more important to me than money will every be.

And for the record, while I love the new HD polishes, all 3 versions on UNO I tried did not impress one bit - starting to sound like Bob. Guess what, I was very impressed. What does that make UNO? I trashed or gave away all other polishes I had at that time and I had a lot. How did it work for me? I wonder?

Here are some some examples for you, just so that you know I am not just being biased.
    -What`s Bob says or does is none of my concern, he wasn`t questioning my integrity.

-Yes, I get paid to work both at my career job and detailing. I do not consider product testing to be work and I don`t expect to be paid for it.

-This was the last car I coated for free, on 5/24/15, with Gloss-Coat.

To further show that it`s not all about money for me, I`m giving ALL of this product to another local detailer at 1:00 today for FREE! I could easy sell a lot of this stuff but I would rather help someone out instead.

-When we signed our NDA`s we were told we would have a few weeks with the tools and then we were to send them back. At this time Griot`s not asked for them back but if and when they do I will be more than fine with that and happily buy one new. All test polishes and pads were given to us at no cost, just like when I tested stuff for Meguiar`s, 3D/HD, Optimum and a few others.

-The 3 versions of UNO I used. Plenty of others shared issues they were having as well on this very forum.
    Dislikes Trouble disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Smokes a 50/50 picture from Dekany
    https://m.facebook.com/detailedbykyle?_rdr
    Likes GoFast908Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thats an awesome gesture Chad !!!! very nice of you to do that. Makes me wish I lived next door to you
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing
    Likes mshu7, RaskyR1, Junebug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    The 3 versions of UNO I used. Plenty of others shared issues they were having as well on this very forum.
    Really? There is not one product where you don`t have people complaining about having "issues". But as far as you personally, I am not surprised that you couldn`t make it work. After all you didn`t follow OC PRO directions either (you bragged about how you would wipe OC off immediately after applying it) and than went around complaining about Optimum`s claim of "Permanent" as you stopped offering it.

Based just on my own results, (let alone ALL the happy bodyshops, pros and enthusiasts) UNO was not the weak point.

Post Thanks / Like

Thomas, please stop…………………..they are going to lock the thread because you will not leave it alone. Allen4 is toying with you, Chad is not starting to sound like me he is just posting cogent sane replies to your rambling mess.

The debate is over for you now please try to see this, the products Griot`s has released work well as guys who have bought them and actually used them are sharing their experiences which validate the Cowbell testing group period.

You and I have locked horns many times, I point out contradictions about you and then you go complete bats that nobody will take you seriously anymore.

As for the UNO issue there is a re-writing of history here as you seem to forget the whole episode……………I could parade out the PM`s you sent me then when folks see that they would just tune you out for good.

Look……………….it`s ok that UNO only worked for you and all of us are stupid and lack technique……………… we know this is silly so move on as I want ANY new product I try to be better than what I have currently in the rotation as it benefits me on time of completion or performance and/or both as your integrity was not in question but surely your evaluation of product certainly was.

You and Mr trouble (There is truth in advertising in a name if there ever was) will not quell interest in stuff from guys who can read and know who`s who in the zoo, there will be other stuff come down the pike and I may be asked to test that product as well but know this Griot`s takes a big risk in sending me something as I will tell the truth…………….and had the stuff sucked I would have said that too.

Look at my website there is NO endorsements for product(s) as I use VARIOUS product lines to get the performance I need for high level work my clients demand and I strive to provide. I was affiliated with GI in the past and was all in…………..when I saw issues I disconnected with the quickness remember?.

Keep to the truth, leave the bias alone everyone sees this Thomas so to what end is there?. Enough already.
    Likes mshu7, RaskyR1, Greg Gellas, Junebug, allenk4 liked this post
    Dislikes Trouble disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe next time try to leave me out of your agendas.

Wasn`t Allen banned on AG recently?

UNO only worked for me? LOL! Are we biased a bit?

Contradictions about me? What would that be? And again, if you don`t want people to defend themselves, mind your own business.

And please get off your high horses, are you saying that you are the only one who tells the truth? You are so full of yourself.

And one last time - I do not care what you do, what you use or what you think of anything in general. Why would I look on your site? When someone asked me for a recommendation in San Francisco, who did I send the client to? If I am so untrustworthy why did you take the job?

Quote Originally Posted by autoconcierge View Post
    Thomas, please stop…………………..they are going to lock the thread because you will not leave it alone. Allen4 is toying with you, Chad is not starting to sound like me he is just posting cogent sane replies to your rambling mess.

The debate is over for you now please try to see this, the products Griot`s has released work well as guys who have bought them and actually used them are sharing their experiences which validate the Cowbell testing group period.

You and I have locked horns many times, I point out contradictions about you and then you go complete bats**t that nobody will take you seriously anymore.

As for the UNO issue there is a re-writing of history here as you seem to forget the whole episode……………I could parade out the PM`s you sent me then when folks see that they would just tune you out for good.

Look……………….it`s ok that UNO only worked for you and all of us are stupid and lack technique……………… we know this is silly so move on as I want ANY new product I try to be better than what I have currently in the rotation as it benefits me on time of completion or performance and/or both as your integrity was not in question but surely your evaluation of product certainly was.

You and Mr trouble (There is truth in advertising in a name if there ever was) will not quell interest in stuff from guys who can read and know who`s who in the zoo, there will be other stuff come down the pike and I may be asked to test that product as well but know this Griot`s takes a big risk in sending me something as I will tell the truth…………….and had the stuff sucked I would have said that too.

Look at my website there is NO endorsements for product(s) as I use VARIOUS product lines to get the performance I need for high level work my clients demand and I strive to provide. I was affiliated with GI in the past and was all in…………..when I saw issues I disconnected with the quickness remember?.

Keep to the truth, leave the bias alone everyone sees this Thomas so to what end is there?. Enough already.

Post Thanks / Like

PS: if your post of questioning David`s and my integrity was ok in THIS thread, I see no reason why they would close the thread now.

PPS: I don`t know the management at Griots, but pretty sure that they DID WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by autoconcierge View Post

You and I have locked horns many times, I point out contradictions about you and then you go complete bats**t that nobody will take you seriously anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Never seen members so dead set on having the last word when it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Set your egos aside for the good of the forum. Let it lie or we`ll close it.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Thomas Dekany, mshu7, Jaddie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes jsou, Ronkh, RaskyR1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZimRandy View Post
    Likes ZimRandy, RaskyR1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Man why so much hate for a product that most haven`t even tried. I have had a rupes 21 since they came out. I sold my flex 3401 for it. Well guess what i just sold my rupes to my brother and bought a new g21. I just recieved it today and its a very well built product. There where things i didn`t like about the rupes and the g21 fixed them. THe first thing was the cord. The rupes was way to stiff. The g21 is so much nicer. Next the switch on the rupes i hated. I like the g21 because your at full power right away and the lock is much easier to use. I don`t know how many times i had trouble locking the rupes when working on the side panels. The feel of this machine is great. I think it feels better in the hands. I also like that you can set it upside down and it doesn`t fall over. NOw i loved my rupes, much better then the flex and it gave me trouble free detailing since new. BUt the improvements to the g21 i felt were worth getting rid of the rupes for it. As far as price, yes it would of been nice if it were cheaper, but all the top machines are up there in price. People hate on it because its made in china. Well if thats a problem, then most of the electronics you own you should just toss because a lot of them are also made there. When ppl get there hands on this machine they will see that its well built and not just a cheap imitation. I was lucky because my brother wanted my old machine so i was able to buy the g21. If he didn`t buy the rupes from me i would of just kept it and put up with the things i didn`t like about it. PPl need to stop judging without even trying the product.
    Likes RaskyR1, Marc08EX, mshu7, allenk4, BlK1LE and 2 others liked this post
    Thanks Marc08EX, Brownie thanked for this post

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information