Post Thanks / Like
    Walked into my local autozone today, went to get my future brother in law some detailing supplies for his new SUV. I always look on the clearance table since from time to time they have amazing deals, today was a really good day.

Meguairs Wash Mitts ( Not sheepskin) 99 cents marked down from 8.99

Meguairs Wheel brush ( the new one) 4.99 down from 9.99

Meguairs Paint Brush ( again the soft new one) 4.99 down from 10.99

Meguairs Waffle weave, half price at 6 bucks.

Seat covers, cheap, but for a guy with a new truck and a dog that sheds a 2 dollar seat cover can be a steal.

All Other Megs items on the shelf, MF and more was half price.

Get there before its all gone

With the 10 dollar free gift card I got from buying the Bosch wipers last month and the 20 dollar free gift card I got from stocking up on Oil when it was on sale my total cost was 2.97 cents for a bunch of items, I cleaned them out. The new guy at the register had to call his manager, he couldn`t believe I walked out with 3 bags full of items for 3 bucks. Along with that I had 3 gallons of the Winter Deicing washer fluid. 40 pounds of stuff for 3 bucks, made my day

Now I can take the the real wool mitts already in his gift bucket and put them in my trunk, when his sis isn`t looking :up

There used to be a good deals forum, I couldn`t find it, I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum I just wanted to share this great deal, awesome stocking stuffers for car people :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice pickup!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also picked up the Long Haul Starter Kit for $2.99 and a Megs Super Terry for $2.50. It seems that all of the Autozones are not carrying the same products. Some didn`t even have any of the Megs accessories at all.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx
    It seems that all of the Autozones are not carrying the same products. Some didn`t even have any of the Megs accessories at all.

most the autozones i checked out, sent all the megs accessories back (they weren`t selling and seemed too much for the average consumer) and have replaced them with the black magic accessories.

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just went to my 2 local Autozones and neither of them had the sales. It did look like they we`re rearranging the store, a lot of stuff was in different places, and the store seemed kinda empty. I wonder if they`re expecting new products for the springs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to several here and found large brushes (both wheel and body), mitts and a detailing spray sponge covered with MF. Good buys from 4.99 to .99 Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    good find, I can`t see why Autozone has a probelm selling Meg`s stuff? The Pep-Boys around the corner from me can`t get enough of the stuff on the shelves.

Can`t have too many wash mitts I always say.

Now if I can just remember where a Autozone is near me. There`s one by my mom`s in NYC but by the time I get there on Saturday everything will be gone.

Thread Information