I have just taken delivery of my first order from Autopia comprising:

Sonus SFX Complete PC7424 Polishing Kit

Free Sonus Enhance Polish (SFX-2) 8oz

2 No Sonus Ultimate Wool Wash Mitts

1 No Sonus Ultimate Drying Towel

2 Microfiber Detailing Applicators

2 Sonus Concours Buffing Towels

8 Sonus Der Wunder Polishing Towels

Ordered on the evening of 17th November and received AM today!

Heck, I`ve waited longer than that for delivery of supossed stock goods within the UK!

At a time when more and more people seem to just accept poor service as the way it is now, it is refreshing to find a company that operates with the efficiency and customer service values of Autopia.

As a complete novice that just want`s to achieve the ultimate finish on his daily driven vehicles, I have received invaluable advice from members of the forum, along with prompt responses to my questions by e-mail direct from David at Autopia.

Having also read on other sites that people had experienced nightmares with other companies when importing items to the UK, I can also confirm that I did not have to pay any import duties etc on this order, solely due I believe to the way in which the staff at Autopia completed the documentation prior to despatch.

Perhaps this is not the correct forum on the website to post this particular item, and if so I apologise, but when I started looking for detailing knowledge, and a reputable company to deal with, this is the area of the site that I went to first, so hopefully it may help others who at the moment are looking at importing items from the US with some trepidation.

Many thanks to all.

Peter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saint1
    I have just taken delivery of my first order from Autopia comprising:

Sonus SFX Complete PC7424 Polishing Kit

Free Sonus Enhance Polish (SFX-2) 8oz

2 No Sonus Ultimate Wool Wash Mitts

1 No Sonus Ultimate Drying Towel

2 Microfiber Detailing Applicators

2 Sonus Concours Buffing Towels

8 Sonus Der Wunder Polishing Towels

Ordered on the evening of 17th November and received AM today!

Heck, I`ve waited longer than that for delivery of supossed stock goods within the UK!

At a time when more and more people seem to just accept poor service as the way it is now, it is refreshing to find a company that operates with the efficiency and customer service values of Autopia.

As a complete novice that just want`s to achieve the ultimate finish on his daily driven vehicles, I have received invaluable advice from members of the forum, along with prompt responses to my questions by e-mail direct from David at Autopia.

Having also read on other sites that people had experienced nightmares with other companies when importing items to the UK, I can also confirm that I did not have to pay any import duties etc on this order, solely due I believe to the way in which the staff at Autopia completed the documentation prior to despatch.

Perhaps this is not the correct forum on the website to post this particular item, and if so I apologise, but when I started looking for detailing knowledge, and a reputable company to deal with, this is the area of the site that I went to first, so hopefully it may help others who at the moment are looking at importing items from the US with some trepidation.

Many thanks to all.

Peter

Glad to see you got what you wanted and in a very timely manner. I will back you up on the experience with ordering from Autopia. any time I dealt with David I have been very happy . he knows how to take care of his customers, maybe other companies can follow his motto. if they did they would have a very loyal customer base. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Now you know why we love being "Autopians"!!! Great site. Always informative. There`s a lot of people who really know their stuff here. As for the Autopia-carcare site.......I can`t say enough about the teriffic customer service David B & his team provides! Truely top notch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you received all your products in a timely manner. Good deal on not paying any import taxes too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s another reason why I love it here at Autopia. The 20% Holiday Discount!!! I just ordered up the SFX Polisher Kit & took full advantage of the 20% discount. What a Happy Thanks Giving it`s been for me!! Got up this morning & put a coat of Souveran on the "BlkTac". (75 degree weather, here in West Texas) Then I bought the SFX Polisher Kit, thanks to the 20% savings, about 7:30 this evening. A belly full of turkey might have had something to do with it. (lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    This site continues to fuel my passion for detailing! (as well as emptying my wallet!! lmao) I`m addicted to it. I can`t go a day without logging in. (wheather I post/reply to threads or just read & learn.) Besides.....I really love the dancing banana in my signature!! lol......lmao

Thread Information