Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I just came back from Lowes and did a PM. I couldn`t get anything done with CS, so I asked for the manager and said he`ll honor the price, so if you guys got some problems with them PMing, just ask for a manager.

Chan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan
    Hey guys, I just came back from Lowes and did a PM. I couldn`t get anything done with CS, so I asked for the manager and said he`ll honor the price, so if you guys got some problems with them PMing, just ask for a manager.

Chan

I called first and asked if they would do it, it worked. Thanks for the info Antoddio!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet I`ll have to tell my soils professor about this since he`s looking to buy one. $40 off the regular price! :xyxthumbs
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Post Thanks / Like

Chan

An update on my trying to PM the PC sale with my local Lowes. I took the advice from others on the board and took a copy of the receipt to CS. they were not going to help. I had the Manager get involved. they actually called the WI store to verify the price. once the price was verified I got the $69.97 deal I was after. :clap: want to thank the people who posted this deal and the fact that Lowes will PM. I now have my second PC as a backup :xyxthumbs. just any f.y.i. I posted in the discount coupon section if anybody wants to save money at Autogeek. I can PM you the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    if i paypal someone the money, plus paypal fees, and shipping...would you buy a PC and ship it to me? i havent been to the local lowes to see if they are 70 bucks in Michigan, or if they will price match, but just incase, would anyone do it?

Post Thanks / Like
    while i agree that wal mart doesnt practice some of the most "ethical or moral" business operations, id like to see anyone who is against wal mart to not do the same things if they were running the company. at the end of the day, its all about making money. BILLIONS of dollars worth of money .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyortom
    if i paypal someone the money, plus paypal fees, and shipping...would you buy a PC and ship it to me? i havent been to the local lowes to see if they are 70 bucks in Michigan, or if they will price match, but just incase, would anyone do it?

If you really want to get the $69.97 deal just print out a quality copy of the receipt in this post. take it to customer service and get the manager involved. just keep in mind to very polite and ask them to price match another Lowes store. My local Lowes actually called the store to verify the price. once they do that you should be golden.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    If you really want to get the $69.97 deal just print out a quality copy of the receipt in this post. take it to customer service and get the manager involved. just keep in mind to very polite and ask them to price match another Lowes store. My local Lowes actually called the store to verify the price. once they do that you should be golden.

I did just that. The manager called the other Lowes to verify the price, but would not match it because they said it was a clearance item in WI. Apparently Lowes will not price match clearance items. At least, not at the one I went to. :angry

Post Thanks / Like
    crap! i went to one lowes today, they had no PCs, so i didnt both even asking. ill have to goto another one tommorow and see what they have, and if they will price match.

but still, is anyone up to buying one if they are 70 bucks at your local lowes, then shipping it to me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vespid
    I did just that. The manager called the other Lowes to verify the price, but would not match it because they said it was a clearance item in WI. Apparently Lowes will not price match clearance items. At least, not at the one I went to. :angry

That sucks, my local Lowes is tough but not that tough. the associates kept telling me that they would not price match because it is out of their area. after I asked for a manager they were like maybe we can price match. the manager told them call and if that is the price give it to him. so they called and confirmed the price and gave me the deal. guess I lucked out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I should also mention, if you aren`t getting anywhere with the store. Just pop corp an email and they`ll do something about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I should also mention, if you aren`t getting anywhere with the store. Just pop corp an email and they`ll do something about it.

Thanks for the suggestion

I couldn`t find their email on the lowes website, but I did find this which I used:

https://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?acti...ustomerService

Post Thanks / Like
    :clap: I just checked on line for Lowe`s here in Woodstock Georgia and there selling for $109. there on RT 92.

Post Thanks / Like
    to bring a thread back from the dead...with my first post.

i really wanted to get a pc but didnt really wanted to pay 109 for it. i went and got a 7336 for 69 bucks. the first customer service guy was a ***** about it, the next customer service guy was cool about it. he didnt even check the milaukee store, he just said he would honor the price i told him.

now i just needs pads and real products. i really want to get into detailing and this is the part that will start me off. i have tried many otc products cause i work at autozone and i get them at discount. i am satisfied with them, but i can bet i would be very pleased if i use some better quality products with this new pickup(7336).

Post Thanks / Like
    Get some Propel pads from http://www.exceldetail.com

And I`d recommend the Poorboy`s SSRs for polishing. Then pick a sealant and wax and get to it. If you`re placing an order from Excel, just go with FourStar UPP and Nattys Blue.
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information