Hey Guys:

I have a Porter Cable 7424, the Sonus DAS Pad Kit, Menzerna Products, and Klasse Products all for sale. I bought this stuff in January, used half of the items once, then never bothered with it again.

Trying to detail with this thing just was not for me. Right now i`m trying to pay to rebuild a transmission and need all the money I can get for a Deeper Transmission Pan and a rebuild kit.

Porter Cable 7424 :

Probably has about 30 minutes worth of run time on it at most. I tried to use it but found it just was not for me and I would prefer just using Zaino. This comes with the Porter Cable 7424, Instructions, Handle, Wrench, and the stock Pad. I did dirty this pad but is still very useful. To tell the truth I think I used this pad with a bonnet on top and the bonnet flew off and the pad got dirty. I believe it retails for $149.95 plus shipping. 125 Shipped OBO

Sonus DAS Pad Kit:

I believe that I only used two of these pads. I don`t remember which ones, but after I used them I did clean them thoroughly and there are no signs of ever being used. Retails for $49.95 plus shipping 40 Shipped OBO

Klasse All-In-One 10 oz.:

I used Klasse AIO to do the entire car one time. I would say I used less than an ounce. If you really want to see how much is left I can attempt to take a picture of the inside of the bottle. I can also pour it out to measure. Retails for $20 plus shipping $15 Shipped OBO

Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze 16.9 oz.:

I also used Klasse SG to do the entire car one time. Same applies for this is Klasse AIO, I most likely used an ounce at most. Retails for $21 plus shipping. $16 Shipped OBO

Menzerna Intensive Polish:

Sorry there is no link, Autopia no longer sells Menzerna products. I NEVER used this. I got frustrated just tying to use the Porter Cable 7424 and never got around to doing this product. Retails for $13.95 plus shipping. $12 Shipped OBO

Menzerna Final Polish:

No link for this either. I NEVER used this product either for the same reasons. Retails for $14.95 plus shipping. $13 Shipped OBO

If you are not familiar with any of these products I would check out Autopia.org. I will accept Paypal or Money Orders. If you have any questions please PM me or e-mail me at JasonLEspinoza@yahoo.com.