Hello:

I`ve decided to put my Chicago Electric rotary and pads up for sale. I originally bought everything with the intention of learning how to use it and detail other people`s cars, but i`ve been so busy this summer, it`s been collecting dust. I also feel my PC is adequate for my car, I really don`t have plans on detailing to much on the side anymore, so I really have no need for this buffer and pads. I can also use a little money with school coming up; (books, parking pass, gas, etc.). Anyway I bought the buffer and pad kit at the same time around MDW so its pretty new. I`ve only used the buffer once or twice; and although I could have gotten the hang of it, I just don`t have the time.

I`m selling my Chicago Electric Rotary buffer 92623 which comes with everything in the box, except for the wrench. I lost the wrench somewhere while working on my basement.

I`m also including 3 brand new 7.5" white, polishing pads (Wolfgang), 2 brand new 7.5" yellow cutting pads (Wolfgang) and 1 used (1-2 times) green light cut pad (Edge). I`m also throwing in a wool bonnet, which I had from an older buffer. Lastly i`m including a 6" flexible backing plate and a brand new packet of Snappy cleaning powder for the pads.

When I bought my rotary I also bought the Autogeek foam pad kit with flexible backing plate, so thats where the above parts are coming from. I`m giving you everything in the kit, except for the MFs.

Some Side notes:

-All the Wolfgang pads are brand new in their bag, except for one which was used to mount on the backing plate, but never actually used.

-My Chicago Electric rotary buffer didn`t come with the screws to connect the bail handle. I got "creative" and my friend and I rethreaded two random bolts to it. The handle is very tight and you shouldn`t have any problems.

All together this will run you $105 new (not including the Edge pad or wool bonnet) plus shipping. Since i`m missing the wrench and i`m not including the MFs, i`m asking $85 shipped(US only) for everything.

Here are the links for more info on the included supplies...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=92623

http://www.autogeek.net/bf300.html

And some pics...

Everything all together.

Custom bolt

Custom bolt

7.5" yellow cutting pad (Wolfgang)

7.5" yellow cutting pad (Wolfgang)

Edge light cut pad