Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Post Thanks / Like
    We`re of like mind`s (I use Woolite for Dark Colors myself) for washing my MF`s/WW`s.

I`ll keep an eye on it and check in if I notice it keeps up after the inital wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Morbid,

Even though you selected UPS, I sent them Priority so they better be there by now. I also included an extra plush, so you should have 5.

As for the "bleeding", let me know if that happens. I haven`t ever had that happen to me that I know of and I too use Woolilte.

Thanks, Rob
    Robert and Susan Regan

Towel Pros Microfiber

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing is here as of Saturday evening and if you sent them Priority Snail Mail but I asked for UPS didn`t I pay for UPS.

Post Thanks / Like
    You did, but UPS from here is about 8 days. Priority should be 2-3 and costs more, but I normally do that for Autopians for their support. I never send parcel because USPS handles packages differently than their Priority packages. I apologize that USPS has not delivered. Please let me know if it does not show on Monday as a replacement will go out.

Rob
    Robert and Susan Regan

Towel Pros Microfiber

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I finally got me some of these swanky towels (boy r these plush polishing MF`s soft) remind me of... nevermind.

Rob sure knows how to treat a brother. Good looking out Rob and thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am here to report about the towels:

First, let me tell yout that the green towel is top notch. Very plush, soft and thick :up

Now, the main offer, the WW. It seems I will in the minority, but I find them mediocre. I used 2 of them new, and their performance was mediocre. The towels were not very soft. For the other 2 I washed them, by hand using cold water, let them soak in mild detergent for 30 minutes, then wash with laundry bar soap. Scrub very lighlty. Still not as soft and performance was equally mediocre.

I have used them quite a few times, and they don`t become any softer or better performing. What really annoys me is the fact that in order to get them to absorb you have to work very slowly. A towel from a competitor absorbs faster and is quite softer. Well, live and learn. I also got greedy and bought 4

Alex

PS. any suggestion on how to make them work better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am here to report about the towels:

First, let me tell yout that the green towel is top notch. Very plush, soft and thick :up

Now, the main offer, the WW. It seems I will in the minority, but I find them mediocre. I used 2 of them new, and their performance was mediocre. The towels were not very soft. For the other 2 I washed them, by hand using cold water, let them soak in mild detergent for 30 minutes, then wash with laundry bar soap. Scrub very lighlty. Still not as soft and performance was equally mediocre.

I have used them quite a few times, and they don`t become any softer or better performing. What really annoys me is the fact that in order to get them to absorb you have to work very slowly. A towel from a competitor absorbs faster and is quite softer. Well, live and learn. I also got greedy and bought 4

Alex

PS. any suggestion on how to make them work better?

Post Thanks / Like
    I got to try my WW`s out over the weekend. My other drying towels were the Jumbo Microfiber Towels from TOL

While Rob`s WW`s may not be as soft, they don`t scratch the paint on my Brilliant Black Audi which is good cause neither did my other towels.

The Towels I got from TOL did soak up more water per pass (partically drying the panel on the first pass), but they tended to saturate quickly so on my A4 I would need at least two (even with wringing).

Rob`s towels don`t saturate as quickly, indeed when I first tried it on the roof it "pushed" more water than it absorbed requiring two or three passes to dry the area.

But after a few passes it started to absorb more than it pushed. I was able to get the whole car done with one towel (with some wringing)

Overall I`m satisfied with the purchase

Post Thanks / Like
    I got to try my WW`s out over the weekend. My other drying towels were the Jumbo Microfiber Towels from TOL

While Rob`s WW`s may not be as soft, they don`t scratch the paint on my Brilliant Black Audi which is good cause neither did my other towels.

The Towels I got from TOL did soak up more water per pass (partically drying the panel on the first pass), but they tended to saturate quickly so on my A4 I would need at least two (even with wringing).

Rob`s towels don`t saturate as quickly, indeed when I first tried it on the roof it "pushed" more water than it absorbed requiring two or three passes to dry the area.

But after a few passes it started to absorb more than it pushed. I was able to get the whole car done with one towel (with some wringing)

Overall I`m satisfied with the purchase

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here I washed mine then used it it pushed at first, but after a few more passes it started working (absorbing) much better. One dries my stang pretty quickly with no need to break out the second one. Now I have no other WW towels to compare so I have no idea how others work compared to these.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here I washed mine then used it it pushed at first, but after a few more passes it started working (absorbing) much better. One dries my stang pretty quickly with no need to break out the second one. Now I have no other WW towels to compare so I have no idea how others work compared to these.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the towels. I bought 2 of the smaller ones, and once they get wahsed a few times i think they work alot better.

I can *almost* do my f-150 with one, but i Qd with the second one while the surface is still damp, works every time

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the towels. I bought 2 of the smaller ones, and once they get wahsed a few times i think they work alot better.

I can *almost* do my f-150 with one, but i Qd with the second one while the surface is still damp, works every time

Post Thanks / Like
    had never used ww`s before, but i got mine last week, couldnt be happier with the towels, and even more so, the customer service...

Rob Regan is a great guy to do business with.

Will post more details as time permits...

Post Thanks / Like
    had never used ww`s before, but i got mine last week, couldnt be happier with the towels, and even more so, the customer service...

Rob Regan is a great guy to do business with.

Will post more details as time permits...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information