Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My AZ didnt even have any of those products Oh well

Post Thanks / Like
    yup i got a tub of megs #26, two bottles of megs super suds car wash, megs aloe leather cleaner and leather conditioner, some prestone wheel cleaner, tire shine, and wax, and some black magic paste wax. every item was 99 cents so for 9 items I spent like $9.50. As far as the Prestone and the Black Magic Wax, I figure I can use it on my dad`s beater car or something. I said hell for 99 cents a pop, I gotta at least try it. I have never used the Meg`s #26, anybody got any tips or recommendations on it? Is it any good? I know its usually like 8 bucks a can.

Oh and this deal has my vote for deal of the year, it kicks the Target clearance sales butt.
    The Stable:

95 Deep Forest Green Mustang GT Vert

00 Metallic Silver V6 Mustang

Post Thanks / Like
    In Tempe I got the Meguairs Rich Car Wash (3), 2 tubs of the Mequiars Mirror Glaze #26, a can of the Windex Glass Cleaner and they had some degreaser available. It seems the Teflon brand pushed by Jeff Gordon didn`t go well that was on sale too. The store at Elliott and McClintock didn`t have the price tags correct but they all rang up at 99 cents. Maybe that`s why they were still on the rack! The Mesa store at Dobson and Guadalupe was cleared out and the store in Tempe at Arizona Mills was picked over except for the degreaser.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got a bottle of Prestone wheel cleaner-if it doesn`t work well i`ll just dump it in the radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    i got 1 thing of #26. I`m going back tomrrow to get some of those rags and stuff thats on sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Went back Thursday and the 2 tubs were still there. I asked the guy to check the price and Woooooo Whooooo 99 cents. He said that can`t be right. That`s good stuff. I told him it was on sale at all the Auto Zones.

Post Thanks / Like
    At my local store (Wilkes-Barre PA) the manager said that different locations get different products to close out. He said they had STP Gas Treatment for 29 cents, and some other stuff. They never had and will never have #26 for clearance.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I went to two (2) Autzones here in Pa and neither had any of the products on sale. They had no clue what I was talking about. Therefore..my quest continues...

I also stopped at my local Target and struck out there as well...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    just got 4 more tubs of #26, as well as rain-x spray wax which i`ll probably use on the rims. $5 well spent.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just went to two stores in New Orleans and they had two cans each for .99. What else is on clearance like this? Anything worth hunting down?

i luv my makita and pc
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just printed out a list of all the autozones in my area....I`m going to hit the all and see what i find

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got two more stores left on my list to call, and then I will have contacted every A.Z. in the metro area.

Would anyone who was able to pick up multiple cans of #26 be willing to part with one? My fingers are bleedin` from dialing the phone so much trying to find one around here

Thanks!

P.S. for anyone living in the Tampa Bay area, the 99-cents price applies to all of the other products mentioned in this thread!! Get your $1.06 and buy some stuff before its too late.

Post Thanks / Like
    To everyone *calling* for product availability, this may not be a good method to try. I tried a couple more Autozones last night and didn`t see them right away so I asked the clerks and they didn`t know what I was talking about, and when I showed them what the can looked like (brought one with me) they still had no idea.

The best way is to actually drive around and look for yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got a can of 26 for 99 cents today!! I was going to pay the full price (didnt know about the deal) then he said it was only 99 cents. I am going to check out the other stores tomorrow!
    Bryan

2003 Mustang Cobra

SSR2.5/ UPP/ Maintained with TOL Bubble Wash/QEW & QS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JDookie

To everyone *calling* for product availability, this may not be a good method to try. I tried a couple more Autozones last night and didn`t see them right away so I asked the clerks and they didn`t know what I was talking about, and when I showed them what the can looked like (brought one with me) they still had no idea.

The best way is to actually drive around and look for yourself.

Actually, you can still call and ask for availability. Just make sure you mention "Hi Tech Yellow Wax" because that`s what`s on the can. Don`t bother asking for the price though, because the price on the shelf will still read 9.99. You just need to find out if they have it and then the sale price will ring up when you bring it up to the register.

Of course, this is from my experiences in Orlando when it was still 4.99. It might be different now that they`re in the clearance bin. :p

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information