Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Spilchy

What? It is... The detail spray is different, though. There are only like two different clay makers out there, and Meguiar`s isn`t one of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Aurora40

What? It is... The detail spray is different, though. There are only like two different clay makers out there, and Meguiar`s isn`t one of them.

I believe you! I was just laughing at the fact that everyone is looking for the new Meguiar`s or Clay Magic or vice versa, when in reality you can by either because they`re the same!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Spilchy

I believe you! I was just laughing at the fact that everyone is looking for the new Meguiar`s or Clay Magic or vice versa, when in reality you can by either because they`re the same!

The Clay Magic is blue and the Megs is white. How can they be the same? The Megs Pro Line clay bar is blue now and I hear that is the same as Clay Magic. Which one are you guys talking about?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by stevet

The Clay Magic is blue and the Megs is white. How can they be the same? The Megs Pro Line clay bar is blue now and I hear that is the same as Clay Magic. Which one are you guys talking about?

:nixweiss

That`s why I am !!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is going way off-topic and has been discussed in several other threads. Just because the clay is white or another color than blue, doesn`t mean that Clay Magic doesn`t make it. It`s only coloring. There are many patents which cover clay. What we`re talking about here is private labeling. If you don`t think that Clay Magic will make other colors or other grades of clay for people who want to sell it under their own name, then you don`t understand how products are manufactured and marketed. It happens with everything from cars to clay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

This is going way off-topic and has been discussed in several other threads. Just because the clay is white or another color than blue, doesn`t mean that Clay Magic doesn`t make it. It`s only coloring. There are many patents which cover clay. What we`re talking about here is private labeling. If you don`t think that Clay Magic will make other colors or other grades of clay for people who want to sell it under their own name, then you don`t understand how products are manufactured and marketed. It happens with everything from cars to clay.

exactly. some of the no name brand car care products (referring items other than clay) are just as good as the name brand. they`re are all/most made at the same place. good point! :xyxthumbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information