I hope this thread doesn`t infringe on any of our laws/rules. I think in the long run it benefits everyone. I apologize if it does and please remove this post if it violates any policies. Now, on to the fun!!!

On this post please list products that you have and what you would like to try. The process would look something like this:

1) POST your list. What you have, what you want and if you are willing to buy/sell/ and/or trade.

2) receive PM from interested member(s)

3) work out SHIPPING details with that person

4) UPDATE your lists so that future viewers know what is still available

As for me I will put samples in flip-top containers, label them and ship them in bubble wrap and foam peanuts, just like when we make orders at our favorite sponsors. I would expect the same from the other person....

Please, as with all decisions in life, RESPECT the other person, have INTEGRITY, and be HONEST about your transactions.

Thanks in advance to everyone that participates. I think we will all have fun trying new products, find new favorites and also help out the makers by turning people on to their wonderful products.

Plus, NEWBIES can purchases sample sizes of products without going overboard (I know I sure did!!!)

CHEERS AND HAPPY DETAILING!!!