Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

AR ANNOVI REVERBERI AR390SS Electric Pressure Washer

Its that time of the year where PW manufacturers drop the prices of their machines. This is the best price I have ever seen on this PW.

Its on Amazon for approximately $107. I have had mine for over 3 years now so I can say its a pretty good machine. This price almost makes me want to buy another.

Even though its a good machine I consider these to be a consumable item. You get a one year warranty from the manufacturer (and very good support) but I would suggest getting the extended warranty that kicks in after the manufacturers warranty disappears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Oneheadlite, Strong66 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AR ANNOVI REVERBERI AR390SS Electric Pressure Washer

Being new to this scene. What are the benefits to an electric pressure washer compared to a gas pressure washer in regards to detailing only?

Does an electric pressure washer have the ability to do other cleaning task effectively? I.e. siding cleaning, deck cleaning, etc (normal household chores)

How noisy are the electric washers? Ive only ever been around gas powered ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Also

Other than a foam cannon

Other accessories that are a plus to have for a pressure washer for auto detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Astouffer512- I need an electric to work indoors, otherwise I`d just use a gas one (which I did until I got tired of replacing them all the time). The one rlmccarty2000 linked oughta have enough power for some lighter household use (like what you mentioned) and that *is* a good price for something more potent than needed for carwashing.

For Detailing, I do fine with a bottom-end AR and the only accessory I have for it is a cheapie floor-cleaning one to do the washbay floor...no Foamer/etc. for me, all I do with it is a pre-rinse or a home-touchless.

Never gave its noise level any thought, but it sure doesn`t seem like much; much quieter than the compressor or the leafblower hooked to my AirWand.

Post Thanks / Like

I say for detailing electrics are easier because you don’t have to keep starting the electric (Pulling starter grip -gas-) as opposed to the gas where you would need to keep starting then shutting down when you are doing certain parts of the vehicle. As far as power you can’t beat gas but for only vehicle detailing you don’ t need or want to much PSI or you could damage the vehicle. I have the model you pictured and I like it because you can leave it on when not using it when you are working on a specific part of vehicle ( say you are using wash mitt and spreading soap around you can leave this model turned on and your ready to rinse you just pull the trigger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Its that time of the year where PW manufacturers drop the prices of their machines. This is the best price I have ever seen on this PW.

Its on Amazon for approximately $107. I have had mine for over 3 years now so I can say its a pretty good machine. This price almost makes me want to buy another.
    Heck of a price!

Post Thanks / Like

Are the included nozzles what is needed for a car, or would I want a specific nozzle not included for best / safest results?

Also what about a foam cannon...is the expensive MTM necessary of will the cheapie ones on Amazon do just as well? Weekend detailer here, not a "pro" doing this for anyone but me

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Everything that is needed for a car is included and it does everything most gas powered washers can do. I’ve got a gas powered washer too, but rarely use it.

I bought a good quality foam cannon, but I think any of the higher rated cannons should work fine. I’m actually thinking about the Griots foam system for my next cannon.

I just got a message from Amazon and the pressure washer has dropped another $6. It’s really tempting!

Post Thanks / Like

Can’t go wrong for $100.00.

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t help but wonder "why". It`s already over 50% off. Maybe it`s from the goodness of their hearts------LOL
    Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    Are the included nozzles what is needed for a car, or would I want a specific nozzle not included for best / safest results?

Also what about a foam cannon...is the expensive MTM necessary of will the cheapie ones on Amazon do just as well? Weekend detailer here, not a "pro" doing this for anyone but me

Just buy the mtm. I bought 2 4.5 star ones from Amazon and the didnt work well with electric. I tried both the big and small orifice made no difference. Save up if you have to but it is dramatically better. I tried the trinova and the suds magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Another plus I just noticed....if you are not a prime Visa cardholder you can earn a $70 giftcard upon approval

With the gift card your total comes to $67.85 for the pressure washer....which will automatically go on your prime Visa. So change the payment option if you don`t want to use that

Maybe not great to some, but that`s brings it to a really good price!

Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The Q of whether to buy a cheapie like this one (and oh man does that sound like a good deal!) or something that`ll *presumably* last forever is tough to answer, even for myself let alone making suggestions to others!

Coatings=crack- What was unsatisfactory about the cheaper electric models? If used for stuff other than carwashes I understand, but for just spraying off cars I find I don`t need much besides reliability.

I was expecting my bottom-spec AR to be unsatisfactory or short-lived, but *for pre-rinsing cars* it`s absolutely perfect (for me) and despite zero maintenance it`s still working great after years...working to costing maybe ~$15/year if it dies tomorrow.

I thought long and hard about buying a real Quality Unit, and MTM was on my short-list. When my wife bought me the AR I thought "waste of $" and expected it to either die in short order or be as underpowered for carwashes as it is for other stuff, but live and learn, sure glad she bought it for me after all Not *that* often that I`m favorably impressed by bottom-end stuff, but I sure am in this case.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    .. sure glad she bought it for me after all Not *that* often that I`m favorably impressed by bottom-end stuff, but I sure am in this case.
    Yes you are That`s judging from the number of times you`ve posted about that little AR (and consequently, I considered buying it myself at one point! - Accumulator Approved)

Post Thanks / Like

JustJesus- The hose has worn through once (result = considerable drama! Replace them before they go..potential for real damage there..), and the clock is ticking on the replacement (note to self..), but otherwise it`s definitely Accumulator Approved with, of course, the usual !YMMV! caveat.

Just don`t try to use it for anything more than carwashes and light-duty work like doing the washbay floor. For real jobs, you need a real pressure washer.

Also, remember that I have good quality water by the time it gets to the spigots, and the shop is climate controlled.

Also, the fittings are leaking something fierce; I could probably just replace them with some others, but I haven`t bothered (yet?). But hey, the basic unit itself has lasted a lot longer than the Karchers that cost so much more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information