Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

They seem to be having more sales recently...15% off w/ free ship over $50

Used to be maybe once or twice a year, but have seen 3 or 4 various promos over the last few weeks.

They seem to be having more sales recently...15% off w/ free ship over -heat.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Re: They seem to be having more sales recently...15% off w/ free ship over $50

I tried to order the "ZIPANG COAT".

No deal.....

Post Thanks / Like

Is it back in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    I tried to order the "ZIPANG COAT".

No deal.....
    Edit: Look like still out of stock...kinda a fiscal relief, actually.

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely! They seem to be out of stock of the items I`d be interested in...Miyabi, PA toppers, 200ml size Overcoat. Zipang is an invisible unicorn.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think I read for Zipang that Kamikaze was only able to bring a limited amount of bottles to them.
    I saw on instagram that they are gearing up for a big US shipment though!
    Would love if they would start carrying the pads and polishes. They look really interesting to try from what I hgave seen on their IG. Some great ability to cut and finish with 1 pass in some cases.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the new Overcoat out yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    I think I read for Zipang that Kamikaze was only able to bring a limited amount of bottles to them.
    I believe it was less than 15 or so from what I recall reading somewhere (Instagram, perhaps?)

I saw on instagram that they are gearing up for a big US shipment though!
    Would love if they would start carrying the pads and polishes. They look really interesting to try from what I have seen on their IG. Some great ability to cut and finish with 1 pass in some cases.
    I had some sent over a few weeks or so, maybe get to try them tomorrow if I can find a bit of time. I hear the wool pad is very nice although the descriptions of the compounds/polishes mention a lot about `Japanese soft paint` so have to see how that plays on a chevy or ford. They seem to have a whole different, more frenzied polishing style over there in the Far East, hopefully the pads and polishes will work equally well in a more deliberate and familiar fashion as well.

To be honest, though, should Kamikaze release logo`d socks and underwear, my infatuation with the brand would lead me to place a large order.

kami_UK.jpg
    Likes RaydiantDetail, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I thought one user here mentioned Fall for that.

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    Is the new Overcoat out yet?

Post Thanks / Like

I was all set to place an order over at AGO the other day...25% off + free shipping over 100...my order was under 100.00, but the shipping charge at checkout was 16.95.....suffice to say, the order was cancelled
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I was all set to place an order over at AGO the other day...25% off + free shipping over 100...my order was under 100.00, but the shipping charge at checkout was 16.95.....suffice to say, the order was cancelled
    Anymore, free shipping sales generate more orders from me than % off sales. The X% off w/ free shipping (no limit) are the rare occurrences that make my CC quiver.
    Likes glfnaz, KBsToy, minerigger liked this post

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    The X% off w/ free shipping (no limit) are the rare occurrences that make my CC quiver.
    Agreed. In retrospect, maybe it`s a good thing that the "Connect" program became extinct.
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy

Post Thanks / Like

I believe it was less than 15 or so from what I recall reading somewhere (Instagram, perhaps?)

I had some sent over a few weeks or so, maybe get to try them tomorrow if I can find a bit of time. I hear the wool pad is very nice although the descriptions of the compounds/polishes mention a lot about `Japanese soft paint` so have to see how that plays on a chevy or ford. They seem to have a whole different, more frenzied polishing style over there in the Far East, hopefully the pads and polishes will work equally well in a more deliberate and familiar fashion as well.

To be honest, though, should Kamikaze release logo`d socks and underwear, my infatuation with the brand would lead me to place a large order.

They seem to be having more sales recently...15% off w/ free ship over -kami_uk.jpg
    Yes I find the style for polishing very interesting. Its not overlapping section passes but this straight line fast arm movement one way and then slower arm movement back im guessing depending on the pad rotation and then moving to the next line and doing the same movement.

So one of the posts also spoke about testing in other countries on hard paint and saying the system worked just as well!

Either way I am looking forward to your real world test as well since I think not many people are using the pads/ polishes in the US from what I am seeing. I wonder if Esoteric is testing them out right now prior to offering them in the store as well.

Haha I do like the logo and for the most part everything I have tried from the brand so far has been pretty great.

Post Thanks / Like

And, just as I posted that...they have a 25% off flash sale going on.....shipping 5.95...order placed...thanks Autopia
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I find the style for polishing very interesting. Its not overlapping section passes but this straight line fast arm movement one way and then slower arm movement back im guessing depending on the pad rotation and then moving to the next line and doing the same movement.
    At first I thought it was just a quirk of that particular video but it seems to be consistent. Interesting, that`s for sure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TUSkkoAK6Y

So one of the posts also spoke about testing in other countries on hard paint and saying the system worked just as well!

Either way I am looking forward to your real world test as well since I think not many people are using the pads/ polishes in the US from what I am seeing.
    If I get the time tomorrow, plan on using it on one of our ever-so-convenient work Trucks. Red Ford Ranger with a pretty beat up hood. After the polishing, hope to use PA Master Sealant + Rappidwaxx on one half, Kamikaze Infinity Wax on other.

I wonder if Esoteric is testing them out right now prior to offering them in the store as well.
    From a comment on their Instagram a few weeks ago, looks like they might.
    They seem to be having more sales recently...15% off w/ free ship over -kamipad.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Anymore, free shipping sales generate more orders from me than % off sales. The X% off w/ free shipping (no limit) are the rare occurrences that make my CC quiver.
    When they do the discount on a manufacturer, plus __% off, plus cheap/free shipping, I seem to always find something I just “have” to order...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information