Post Thanks / Like

<span style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Up to a 6" backing plate total diameter is about 7.5". These where manufactured by Lake Country Manufacturing for Danase Detailing Supply and are the curved edge pads. I have 10 all brand new sealed in plastic still.

<span style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">I`d really prefer to sell them all together, I know it`s a lot of pads but I hate shipping now-a-days. LOL`

<span style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">I`ll say $40 for all 10 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 or best offer.

<span style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Unfortunately I no longer have a Paypal account so we`d have to do it old school with a check or money order.

`

<span style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">

`

`

Post Thanks / Like

Are you still getting rid of stuff?!?

`

I *still* wear my freebie`Danase t-shirt you when walking the dogs!` They see me put it on and know what`s coming...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I found these in some storage bins. Man I don`t even have a tshirt! My wife has an old danase softball shirt from a team I sponsored but that`s it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobD

Yeah I found these in some storage bins. Man I don`t even have a tshirt! My wife has an old danase softball shirt from a team I sponsored but that`s it. Lol

Bob, I sure would love to hear the true story about what happened to the rise and fall of Danase. I bet there isn`t a single guy here that hasn`t daydreamed about starting their own product company like you did. It would actually make a great mini series. From inception, to product ideas, rise and then fall. A single episode could be dedicated to DWG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dan! I made a ton of mistakes and plan to share them in my blog as time goes on. If someone can learn from my mistakes I`m all about sharing that info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobD

Hey Dan! I made a ton of mistakes and plan to share them in my blog as time goes on. If someone can learn from my mistakes I`m all about sharing that info.

We all make mistakes, I think you have a very fascinating story to share. I can`t wait to read about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    The hard part is remembering it all. Lol

Thread Information