Post Thanks / Like
    I have about 60 pieces of microfiber towels and wash mitts to sell. I stock and sell these in my own shop for customers and local mobile detail guys. They are the same towels MicrofiberTech sells and GREAT quality and will last many washes. Reason I am selling them and for cheap is because I placed an order and got double the order I placed and do not need them. I am not making anything off of these, just want my money back on them or most of it... Here is what I have:

1.) 16X16 Plush Terry towel 360 gsm- 13 count left- asking $1.50 each

2.) Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt- ONLY 4 count left- asking $4.50 each (These go for $9.99 at most detail supply stores)

All prices are plus shipping which shouldn`t be much at all.

As I said, these are all great products and I use them personally and nothing else, the only reason I am selling is because I was shipped too many and instead of sending them back I figured I`d sell them on here to those who would most likely need them at a good price.

Thanks a lot guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    PM Sent for the whole lot
    Fergy-

Your only as good as your last detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to make things a bit more clear in my ad, I received and PAID for two orders. I got some confusion from a member thinking that I got a second order for free and trying to make money off them but this is NOT the case!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn F.
    I have about 60 pieces of microfiber towels and wash mitts to sell. I stock and sell these in my own shop for customers and local mobile detail guys. They are the same towels MicrofiberTech sells and GREAT quality and will last many washes. Reason I am selling them and for cheap is because I placed an order and got double the order I placed and do not need them. I am not making anything off of these, just want my money back on them or most of it... Here is what I have:

1.) 16X16" Extra Fluffy Korean Grey towels- 20 count left- asking $3.50 each (These go for more than twice this price at detail supply stores).

2.) 16X16 Plush Terry towel 360 gsm- 30 count left- asking $1.50 each

3.) 25"X36" Korean Waffle Weave Drying Towel- ONLY 5 count left- asking $10.50 each (awesome drying towel)!

4.) Autofiber Zero Cuff Wash Mitt- ONLY 5 count left- asking $4.50 each (These go for $9.99 at most detail supply stores)

All prices are plus shipping which shouldn`t be much at all.

If someone wants the whole lot, I am willing to sell for $175 shipped! As I said, these are all great products and I use them personally and nothing else, the only reason I am selling is because I was shipped too many and instead of sending them back I figured I`d sell them on here to those who would most likely need them at a good price.

Thanks a lot guys!

Good luck with the sale Shawn. FWIW, those grey Korean towels are some of my favorite. They are unbelievably soft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike! Yes they are awesome and for the price they can`t be beat...

Post Thanks / Like
    10 Korean Fluffy towels are now sold and 2 Korean Waffle Weave drying towels sold! List is updated, thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    10 16x16 Plush Terry 360 gsm`s have been sold. List is updated!

Post Thanks / Like
    List is now updated again! Thanks to those who have purchased the others from me! Please someone take these off my hands. You won`t find a better price on them, especially the Korean Extra Fluffy towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Still have these microfibers! Only got a few left!

Post Thanks / Like
    $85 shipped takes the rest of the lot! Shipping to US only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my towels Shawn. Thanks so much. Both towels are awesome. I`ll be calling you again soon to get some more if they are available.

Post Thanks / Like
    List is now updated again! I have 2 possible sales on the rest of the plush microfibers. Sale is not final until paid so they are still available as of now... All the Korean Plush towels are GONE! Thanks a lot to those who have purchased from me and I hope you all enjoy the towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    List is updated. If the rest of these are not sold by tomorrow night then I will be keeping the rest! Thanks again to those who have bought from me so far!

Thread Information