Dear Friends,

I had to wait until I had the payment all cleared. I was contacted by a large factory that produces Cobra Towels. Apparently, a buyer changed to a new vendor, but had 3500 new 16x24" polishing towels in the factory. These are blue with the nice edges. I had samples shipped to me for inspection. They feel luxurious. The factory tells me this is known as the "miracle" Cobra towel. They offered me a great deal and I took it.

In about 25 days, they should be in my possession. Obviously, I do not need that many for detailing (I have privately sold about 2000 of them thus far). If any of you are interested, I`ll sell them at $3.00 per towel if you buy 10 or or more at time. They sell for 9.99 each on some sites and many of you know this towel.

You will need to email me your name and shipping address and the amount of towels you wish to order. My goal is to get them in and out pretty quickly, while keeping some for detailing and selling locally for much more per towel. I will NOT collect any payment until they are a week from delivery. Even then, they might be sold so there is no guarantee. I have a detailer in Canada that might take 2000 of the 3500.

Heck, even 3D might want them all!

More later, Rob