Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wascallyrabbit
    sale said free shipping. how do like the 530 towels and what do they compare to (i`m think pak shak)?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenap
    Thanks David, the free shipping escaped my attention. I think I might jump on a couple of packs, I can part with $20!

The 530g towels are NICE. I`ve never tried PakShak towels, but I`d imagine they compare very well.

I got a pack of 530s also...they are very nice i agree...and there is definitely a difference between them and the 360s (though 360s are very nice too). They 530s are very close to pak shaks. Pak shaks (i have one lol) are SLIGHTLY thicker in nap, but very close. Ill put it this way, the paks are not worth justifying the extra price for the little bit of extra thickness they offer. If i think of it i`ll do a side by side photo later, but they`re all packed up in my zip-locks at the moment .

Post Thanks / Like
    How are the rest of the towels from this company as far as the 300 weight ones go in 12x12 and 16x16? I have used Towel Pro`s Microfiber towels in the past but looking to try something different that I can buy in bulk if needed but very good quality...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn F.
    How are the rest of the towels from this company as far as the 300 weight ones go in 12x12 and 16x16? I have used Towel Pro`s Microfiber towels in the past but looking to try something different that I can buy in bulk if needed but very good quality...

I really like their 300`s. I actually wind up using "regular" medium nap type towels for most stuff paint wise, and I`ve done a few bulk orders with different wholesalers and I like these the best as far as quality goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information