Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    These are really nice towels from what I remember so I ordered a couple packs of 10. I think they used to be called the "elite" towel or something like that. Need 46 more people to bite to honor the price I guess.

16"x16" Plush Terry 360gsm Microfiber Towel - Yellow (pack of 10)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t think that`s how it works. Those sales they have are a limited amount at the sale price, so as long as you ordered some and they had some left, you`re good for the special price. I ordered some of their 530gm towels a few weeks ago when they were on sale, and was charged the sale price even though they didn`t sell through their amount. On a side note, their 530gm towels are awesome, and suspiciously similar to towels I`ve seen at a couple other vendors.:cooleek:

Post Thanks / Like
    How are these 360gsm towels they have for sale? Anyone have them, Im considering picking up a couple 10 packs.

Post Thanks / Like
    These towels, are new, ya think? First rate, "non-blemished"? Looks like a good price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LangMan37
    These towels, are new, ya think? First rate, "non-blemished"? Looks like a good price.

Oh yea, they`re new and all that. I`ve had great luck with their waffle weave and medium terry pile stuff, first rate company for sure. Like I said, I`m pretty sure these are the towels they used to have branded as the "elite microfiber" that every raves about. I was actually going to order some anyway (granted not in yellow) so when I saw the deal I jumped on a couple 10 packs right away. I`m probably going to order 3-4 more once the finances settle down around my house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap
    I don`t think that`s how it works. Those sales they have are a limited amount at the sale price, so as long as you ordered some and they had some left, you`re good for the special price. I ordered some of their 530gm towels a few weeks ago when they were on sale, and was charged the sale price even though they didn`t sell through their amount. On a side note, their 530gm towels are awesome, and suspiciously similar to towels I`ve seen at a couple other vendors.:cooleek:

I don`t know man, I got this not too long after I submitted the order:

Thank you for your purchase of "16"x16" Plush Terry 360gsm Microfiber Towel - Yellow (pack of 10)".

"This deal is currently set for a minimum of 50 items in order to qualify for the deal amount.

Your order is number 4 in line. We’d like to take this opportunity to let you share this deal with your friends to help further reach the minimum goal.

Please copy the following link and feel free to post it to your Twitter and Facebook pages or simply email it to as many friends as you’d like!

Thanks for using Microfiber Tech."

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like only the yellow are available for the sale price. Other colors start at $22.90. Thanks for the heads up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phishy4
    I don`t know man, I got this not too long after I submitted the order:

Thank you for your purchase of "16"x16" Plush Terry 360gsm Microfiber Towel - Yellow (pack of 10)".

"This deal is currently set for a minimum of 50 items in order to qualify for the deal amount.

Your order is number 4 in line. We’d like to take this opportunity to let you share this deal with your friends to help further reach the minimum goal.

Please copy the following link and feel free to post it to your Twitter and Facebook pages or simply email it to as many friends as you’d like!

Thanks for using Microfiber Tech."

I think I got a similar email but I was charged the sale price long before the sale actually ended. IIRC, they never made it to 20 out of 75 on that sale. Keep us posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pinged them and they said they shipped the towels to me already and the group buy thing is new and are working some bugs out. So yea, if you order them they`ll ship right away apparently.

edit: Also, they`ve apparently got some new towels in the works, one of which is a 460gsm korean plush mf which I`m excited about since I`ve had so so luck with the other plush towels I`ve used. I got a sample coming so i`ll post up how those are, maybe see if they`ll get us a group buy rate.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pinged them and they said they shipped the towels to me already and the group buy thing is new and are working some bugs out. So yea, if you order them they`ll ship right away apparently.

edit: Also, they`ve apparently got some new towels in the works, one of which is a 460gsm korean plush mf which I`m excited about since I`ve had so so luck with the other plush towels I`ve used. I got a sample coming so i`ll post up how those are, maybe see if they`ll get us a group buy rate.

That would be awesome. Have you tried any of their big 24"x36" drying towels?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels
    That would be awesome. Have you tried any of their big 24"x36" drying towels?

Yep, got a pair of them and ordered 2 more with my current order. They`re the best drying towels for the money I`ve found which is why I`m getting some more of their stuff. Ian from mftech has been super cool, and I have the feeling that I`m going to wind up putting in a massive order in the spring and replace all my current gear with their stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, got a pair of them and ordered 2 more with my current order. They`re the best drying towels for the money I`ve found which is why I`m getting some more of their stuff. Ian from mftech has been super cool, and I have the feeling that I`m going to wind up putting in a massive order in the spring and replace all my current gear with their stuff.

Wow well thats some pretty high praise. So how do you go about caring for them? Main issue i find is drying in the dryer seems to fray the fibers

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, they`ve apparently got some new towels in the works, one of which is a 460gsm korean plush mf which I`m excited about since I`ve had so so luck with the other plush towels I`ve used. I got a sample coming so i`ll post up how those are, maybe see if they`ll get us a group buy rate.

16"x16" Extra Plush Terry 530gsm Microfiber Towels - Blue (pack of 10)

I don`t know what the price is going to be on that towel, but I did get these when they were on sale for roughly $2 each. Even now at $3 a towel, they are still some of the best towels I own and at a great price.

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t know what the price is going to be on that towel, but I did get these when they were on sale for roughly $2 each. Even now at $3 a towel, they are still some of the best towels I own and at a great price.

I have 2 or 3 like that (not from him but same type, you know)...and paid $5 each for em. Insanely soft...for sure my best towels. I dont know whats goin on with registering for the wholesale account though, it took my info but when i sign in, or try to, it says my account hasn`t been activated...the 5% off coupons wont work either

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels
    Wow well thats some pretty high praise. So how do you go about caring for them? Main issue i find is drying in the dryer seems to fray the fibers

I`ve just been washing them in cold water with Micro-Restore and drying them on the lowest setting (besides straight air dry) and they`re holding up great.

I got a couple of those 530gsm guys too, I`m excited to try them. I basically use "normal" medium nap towels for almost everything, but i`ve got some plush ones (i`m guessing roughly the equivalent of the 360gsm ones) from someone else and i hate them, so seeing the 360 and 460 will be really cool too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information