Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Might be a good deal on towels but the shipping sucks... $7.95 minimum for a 10 pack of ultra light towels? And $10.20 for priority mail...seriously?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phareous
    Might be a good deal on towels but the shipping sucks... $7.95 minimum for a 10 pack of ultra light towels? And $10.20 for priority mail...seriously?

If you only want a few towels then i`d go with someone else, but for a bulk buy (which i`d recommend anyway) i`d for sure go w/Ian. I got 4 10 packs of the 360gsm`s, a 2 pack of the 36x24 (the big mofos) waffle weave drying towels, 1 other big mofo drying towel but regular microfiber all for $11 shipping. And he threw in a free pack of the 530`s which ARE to me much thicker and softer with heavier nap than the 360`s. CLOSE to a pakshak that i have, not quite as thick, but side by side and even when feeling, you have to really look to see that the pak one is a LITTLE thicker.

Post Thanks / Like
    So uh, I need some of these towels (yellow 360s) before the sale price runs out. Should I just go ahead an place an order or do you think I should call Ian to get a better deal? Is there some sort of group buy price in effect? Any code to plug in? Just looking for the best way and the best deal to purchase. Thanks.

Derek

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt you would get it better than the group buy

Quote Originally Posted by LangMan37
    So uh, I need some of these towels (yellow 360s) before the sale price runs out. Should I just go ahead an place an order or do you think I should call Ian to get a better deal? Is there some sort of group buy price in effect? Any code to plug in? Just looking for the best way and the best deal to purchase. Thanks.

Derek

Post Thanks / Like

Derek

I agree, make a purchase. News5 or New5 (cant remember which) gives 5% off...if it doesn`t work (like it didn`t with me) just give him a ring. It didn`t work for me so he threw in a few extra towels for me for free. He`s answered my emails with any questions ive had. Id grab 3 packs if you can swing it. Only other thing you may consider is if you want to wait for another group buy on a different towel. I know conversations about the Korean towels have been swirling on here but im not sure if he`s gonna put them up for a group buy or not...but they are more expensive. If you want a LOT of towels, sign up for the whole sale account...price is much cheaper but you have to buy more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a couple of you guys really have Ian`s ear. If anyone speaks or emails him, could you ask if/when he plans on having more low-nap, edgeless towels in stock? The white ones were out of stock for a while, and now they are gone from the site. I hope he gets a replacement soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap
    Sounds like a couple of you guys really have Ian`s ear. If anyone speaks or emails him, could you ask if/when he plans on having more low-nap, edgeless towels in stock? The white ones were out of stock for a while, and now they are gone from the site. I hope he gets a replacement soon.

You can email him here if you`d like ian@sdiwholesale.com. I told him i heard about him on autopia so if you do too it might bring more attention to the fact that he`s getting lots of business from here

Post Thanks / Like

Derek

Yea, you want to jump on those yellow 360`s for $14.90 or whatever they are. Some distributors sell their 360s for over $5 a towel, so even at full price from them they`re a good deal, let alone at that price.

EDIT: Group buy is on for the Korean towels, thread is here: http://www.autopia.org/forum/good-de...rtech-com.html

Post Thanks / Like
    The sale on the yellow 360s seems to have shut down early. I thought I had to monday to order them @ $14.90. I wonder if they reached their limit on buyers even though 2 days ago it was still in the "20s" as far as customers needed for the sale price. Thanks for the email, I`ll check with Ian.

Post Thanks / Like
    The sale on the yellow 360s seems to have shut down early. I thought I had to monday to order them @ $14.90. I wonder if they reached their limit on buyers even though 2 days ago it was still in the "20s" as far as customers needed for the sale price. Thanks for the email, I`ll check with Ian.

The blue 360s are up for sale...same towel different color.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting that the blue ones are the same price but are just "on sale" and not a group buy with a target/goal. Still a good deal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phareous
    Interesting that the blue ones are the same price but are just "on sale" and not a group buy with a target/goal. Still a good deal

Yea, when Ian did the group buy for the Korean 460`s, it killed the 360 yellow group buy which he wasn`t expecting (still working out the bugs), so he put the blue 360`s up as a daily deal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information