Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phishy4
    I`ve just been washing them in cold water with Micro-Restore and drying them on the lowest setting (besides straight air dry) and they`re holding up great.

I got a couple of those 530gsm guys too, I`m excited to try them. I basically use "normal" medium nap towels for almost everything, but i`ve got some plush ones (i`m guessing roughly the equivalent of the 360gsm ones) from someone else and i hate them, so seeing the 360 and 460 will be really cool too.

You`ll love those nice plush towels. They`re awesome for removing wax, you don`t even feel it..it just glides off so smoothly. Now that i think about it, it`s only my cheaper MF`s that the fibers are getting kind of hard (they`re no longer allowed on paint lol) my ones that are like the 530gsm are still nice and soft...so must just be cause they`re cheap..and honestly a little older.

Has anyone else tried signing up for the whole sale account on that website...or try using the coupon code `news5`? Also does anyone know if you get free shipping or discounted shipping if you make an order over `x` amount of dollars?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels
    You`ll love those nice plush towels. They`re awesome for removing wax, you don`t even feel it..it just glides off so smoothly. Now that i think about it, it`s only my cheaper MF`s that the fibers are getting kind of hard (they`re no longer allowed on paint lol) my ones that are like the 530gsm are still nice and soft...so must just be cause they`re cheap..and honestly a little older.

Has anyone else tried signing up for the whole sale account on that website...or try using the coupon code `news5`? Also does anyone know if you get free shipping or discounted shipping if you make an order over `x` amount of dollars?

News5 doesn`t work anymore from what I can tell. I`m going to work with Ian on getting a wholesale account set up after I demo my current order of towels, not sure exactly what the requirements are for it though.

Post Thanks / Like
    News5 doesn`t work anymore from what I can tell. I`m going to work with Ian on getting a wholesale account set up after I demo my current order of towels, not sure exactly what the requirements are for it though.

Post back on how that works out, and also what you think of all the towels once you receive them.:gossip:

I`ve only ordered their 530s but if the others are equal quality, I`ll probably start getting all my towels from them.

Post Thanks / Like
    check out stocktowelsnow.com as well....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    check out stocktowelsnow.com as well....

They used to have much lower prices before they became popular, but still a good deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my order today. The yellow 360`s (the ones on sale) are very nice, much nicer than the plush towels I currently have so very much worth the sale price. The medium blacks are nice as well and the glass towels are way different than the glass towels i have now and I`m excited to try them (more like a zero nap huck type towel but made of microfiber). The Ultra Plush (530gsm) is nice, but doesn`t seem a ton plusher than the 360 to be honest, I`ll definitely use it.

Now for the good part, the 460gsm Korean towel. This thing is serious. It is ultra, ultra soft, long nap on both sides unlike the other plush towels and looks like probably the nicest mf I`ve owned. I`m definitely ordering up more of these. Only knock on it is that the rest of their towels all have those awesome sticker tags instead of sew ins, except the 460 korean for some reason. If they added that, it would be a knockout for sure. Here are some pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Why am I not seeing that 460gm towel on their site? It looks like awesome in that pic!

Post Thanks / Like
    No idea man, I`m going to see if Ian will do a group buy on it for us. Think we can drum up some interest?

EDIT: It looks like the sewn in tags were a manufacturing mistake and the next run will have stickers. Ian said they`d do a group buy or discount code for us if we`re interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can second the gold towels being very nice...got my order yesterday too...he threw in a pack of 530`s since my 5% coupon code wasn`t working. I`m very happy with both...gonna zip-lock them up soon. You have me interested in those 460`s though...might be in my next order

Im MOST interested in how those glass towels do...inside windshields are the biggest paint for me...i guess cause i want them PERFECT. Please do test em out and take a good long look in the sun to see how they really did :-D

Post Thanks / Like
    totally all in on the group buy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like they added some new stuff to the site and the Korean towels are on there now. They`re not cheap but they definitely seem worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can second the gold towels being very nice...got my order yesterday too...he threw in a pack of 530`s since my 5% coupon code wasn`t working. I`m very happy with both...gonna zip-lock them up soon. You have me interested in those 460`s though...might be in my next order

Im MOST interested in how those glass towels do...inside windshields are the biggest paint for me...i guess cause i want them PERFECT. Please do test em out and take a good long look in the sun to see how they really did :-D

Btw, the glass towels are excellent. I have a couple friends in the tinting business, and are die hard huck towel and Sprayway guys. We did the front windows on my wife`s subaru yesterday and I brought the glass towels and D120 over and they were blown away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those Koreans look very good. I just have a question though, which is how do these compare to the pakshaks?

Post Thanks / Like
    Btw, the glass towels are excellent. I have a couple friends in the tinting business, and are die hard huck towel and Sprayway guys. We did the front windows on my wife`s subaru yesterday and I brought the glass towels and D120 over and they were blown away.

gotta link to the exact glass towel you ordered?

Post Thanks / Like
    gotta link to the exact glass towel you ordered?

These are the ones I ordered: Microfiber Glass Towel 16"x16" (pack of 10)

They also sent me a prototype of a new glass towel, but it seemed like the same material with a little different edge that is heavier duty and rounded. I can`t see it being a huge upgrade, but if they went that direction and they were the same price they`d be fine I`m sure. It also looks like they actually have a korean waffle weave drying towel as well now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information