Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been looking for a replacement for my Brinkman for a few weeks since it decided to crap out on me and had seen this light mentioned in threads here before.

Only a single light but 170 lumens of output from this unit which I believe is more than the total output from the brinkman`s two lights. Thought I`d pass along that at least my local Big Lots has them right now for only $15. Great buy if your local store has them too.

This is the model.

Amazon.com: Black & Decker SL411B LED Rechargeable Spotlight: Home Improvement

Andy

Post Thanks / Like
    Read the amazon reviews and you will see most likely WHY it is $15 at big lots, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn`t that one Barry Theal recommended a while back? If so, I still have it bookmarked.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn Dirty Ape
    Read the amazon reviews and you will see most likely WHY it is $15 at big lots, LOL.

Look more closely at the reviews, the majroity of the reviews written under this light were for the wrong unit. The one at big lots has the external charger, doesn`t require an extension cord for charging, and has very good battery life in my use of it soo far. I used the heck out of it in a correction detail over the weekend and it shows no signs of fading yet.

I believe that Barry Theal is a fan of this light which is why I was looking at it in the first place, it`s nearly the power of the a Sungun at a fraction of the cost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like it`s stronger than my old Brinkmann ever was and for $15 sounds like it`s well worth it.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will check it out

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up - Are these brand-new or refurbished? I am not very keen on refurbished devices that have a rechargeable battery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiOn19s
    Look more closely at the reviews, the majroity of the reviews written under this light were for the wrong unit. The one at big lots has the external charger, doesn`t require an extension cord for charging, and has very good battery life in my use of it soo far. I used the heck out of it in a correction detail over the weekend and it shows no signs of fading yet.

I believe that Barry Theal is a fan of this light which is why I was looking at it in the first place, it`s nearly the power of the a Sungun at a fraction of the cost.

Ok, fair enough, maybe I will check it out today. As most likely, my closest one never seems to have these kind of deals though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Picked this up from my local big lots. Nice tool for 15 bux. I was needing a swirl finder anyway. Definitely a good purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters
    Picked this up from my local big lots. Nice tool for 15 bux. I was needing a swirl finder anyway. Definitely a good purchase.

Do they still have the sale going? Was it an ad that they put out or just a permanent price?

Post Thanks / Like
    regular price

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t go too wrong for that cheap. I have a store nearby and plan to check it out.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just at Big Lots, and while I didn`t see this exact model(I wasn`t looking though), they did have a large selection of spotlights I noticed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StuLax18
    I was just at Big Lots, and while I didn`t see this exact model(I wasn`t looking though), they did have a large selection of spotlights I noticed.

I checked my Big Lots and couldn`t find any spot lights at all. What section were they in? I really want to get one as a back up to my brinkmann...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWillsi3
    I checked my Big Lots and couldn`t find any spot lights at all. What section were they in? I really want to get one as a back up to my brinkmann...
    I`m not sure how all stores are laid out, but the ones that I have been to both had the automotive stuff in the back left corner. The spotlights I saw were a couple aisles from the far left, and were on the end of an aisle, just opposite the back wall. Hopefully that helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information