Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love next-day shipping

Thanks again for the heads up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the James Bond case for your buffers.
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animes2k
    Gotta love next-day shipping

Thanks again for the heads up!

Whoa, that is like the coolest buffer case....ever! You have the exact same collection i do (pc,GG,3401)...you know i know a lady who has a case just like that...had foam inserts though...i was gonna buy it from her..and now i now what i`ll do with it hahaha...man thats super cool. What do you use for your polishes/pads etc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lil Detlr
    Must. Not. Order. Another. DA.

You should be proud of yourself man...you showed restraint lol. I got a good deal but not THAT good...i got mine for $99 i believe from tool-topia with free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinNoMore
    No referral of any sort, I just check out the Amazon lightning deals pretty frequently out of boredom

Where do you go to find the lightning deals...and can you look at just certain deals (automotive etc.)? Ever see any for a Makita...cheapest ive seen is $183...and thats what i need next to complete my collection

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWillsi3
    Whoa, that is like the coolest buffer case....ever! You have the exact same collection i do (pc,GG,3401)...you know i know a lady who has a case just like that...had foam inserts though...i was gonna buy it from her..and now i now what i`ll do with it hahaha...man thats super cool. What do you use for your polishes/pads etc?

Hahaha, I`m not even sure where the case came from. I`ve used it to tote around photo gear in the past, so there were foam inserts originally. Velcro holds the backing plates and earplugs in place nicely. It`s a tight fit, but they do fit.

For my pads and MF towels:

A couple of these Rubbermaid containers

For my polishes and chemicals, I have them all in a large version of those containers, but I was thinking of getting a couple more that size to split them up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lil Detlr
    Must. Not. Order. Another. DA.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinNoMore
    No referral of any sort, I just check out the Amazon lightning deals pretty frequently out of boredom

Quote Originally Posted by animes2k
    Hahaha, I`m not even sure where the case came from. I`ve used it to tote around photo gear in the past, so there were foam inserts originally. Velcro holds the backing plates and earplugs in place nicely. It`s a tight fit, but they do fit.

For my pads and MF towels:

A couple of these Rubbermaid containers

For my polishes and chemicals, I have them all in a large version of those containers, but I was thinking of getting a couple more that size to split them up.

I keep my polishes (spare/refill ones) in something similar to the clear plastic container you linked. It works to keep them clean as i have NO inside room where i`m at to keep them indoors. In Az we dont have super cold weather so freezing isn`t an issue...but i do have a few `deformed` bottles that the sun got to lol. I have no choice..but it doesn`t seem to effect the product so far. I did have my Shampoo Plus bottle crack...that was a big mess inside the tub...had to pour it out of the bottom of the tub into a new thick plastic container...thank God im almost out of it and can open my new car soap bottle soon. Was kinda funny cause my sponges soaked up some of the soap...and they were like super suds sponges when i used them the next time lol....was pretty cool.

I do mobile detailing so i`m always having to haul my stuff...at least the area outside is shaded under an awning so that helps a lot. Here is my little detail bag Cheap Detailing Bag and new goodies from AG - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

I also got the bag for the Flex..i really like the space inside...only issue i have with it is no side pockets..but the inside is so roomy you can easily put the Flex and plenty of pads/polishes (even full 32 oz bottles if you want) in it. It has about 6 elastic straps on the inside of the bag that you can use to strap in bottles which is nice...keeps em from tipping over. Anyone here have the Makita w/bag..ive wondered how nice of a bag it is...and i still hope to find a sweet deal on it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like a range bag would be good for the GG or PC... Hmmm...

Mine`s in use, but they`re not that expensive, have a lot of smaller pockets inside and out and should be plenty of space inside for the polisher and backing plates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information