Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Current Promotions | Classic Motoring

Got an email day before yesterday - link above says it all.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this too and got excited about catching some great bargains. And then I realized that just like a typical retail store going out of business, their closing sales prices are pretty much the same prices as what autogeek and other places are currently selling the same items for

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you put anything into your shopping cart? This is where you will see the 25% discount applied.

Post Thanks / Like
    ya, you have to add the items to your cart. my purchase with shipping was 55, while a similar order over at the geek would have been about 80.

Post Thanks / Like
    already out of ONR

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up! I just saw their prices listed with the regular black prices and then I guess their normal sales prices in red. Items in cart were indeed 25% off of the normal sales price. I do wish rent wasn`t due here shortly so I could load up and then have time to think about how to pay things off before any major bills came about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, Megs MF 5" correction system for under $70...

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m still trying to find out if blackfire is going to continue on. On the TID forums, everyone keeps asking that and other questions and that particular question keep getting ignored. With the way they are handling it, I would then think that it will continue and they just want to sell out of their stock ASAP so they won`t comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    They posted over on TID that Blackfire will continue on, so i will still get a chance to try it WOOT.

On another note, their system lied so im kinda bummed. I had ordered a 3" backing plate they said was instock at time of ordering and come to find out it wasnt in stock, so my whole order is kinda shot, since i cant use the 3" pads i bought on any of my backing plates

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smoknfastlegend
    They posted over on TID that Blackfire will continue on, so i will still get a chance to try it WOOT.

On another note, their system lied so im kinda bummed. I had ordered a 3" backing plate they said was instock at time of ordering and come to find out it wasnt in stock, so my whole order is kinda shot, since i cant use the 3" pads i bought on any of my backing plates

Get this backing plate Mirka 3" Diameter Backing Plate- Hook Face

Post Thanks / Like
    I was gonna order some Opti-Seal,but it was gone already. It wasn`t long after the sale was supposed to start that I checked the website too.

Post Thanks / Like
    well i made my order back on the 28th and have yet to hear anything from them about if my order was placed or shipped or nothing...anyone else having these problems

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWillsi3
    well i made my order back on the 28th and have yet to hear anything from them about if my order was placed or shipped or nothing...anyone else having these problems
    Yes, also ordered on the 28th, and I`ve contacted them TWICE now. Not a happy camper. If it doesn`t ship Tuesday, I`m going to contest the billing with my credit card company. This kind of wait, isn`t worth the 25% discount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Len_A
    Yes, also ordered on the 28th, and I`ve contacted them TWICE now. Not a happy camper. If it doesn`t ship Tuesday, I`m going to contest the billing with my credit card company. This kind of wait, isn`t worth the 25% discount.

Ya im kinda ticked too..almost as if they dont care cause hell..they`re going out of business. Even an email just letting me know that the shippment is a little delayed would be fine, just SOMETHING ya know? I`d be very pissed if the show car detail i ordered those products for was coming up VERY soon...luckily it isn`t until the 6th of next month...but im ASSUMING that all the things i ordered were in stock...if they weren`t and i end up missing OTHER 4th of july sales...because i THINK i already have what i need...ill be very pissed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, so others have had issues too. I spent quite* a while shopping at their site, and while doing so, I "bought" more than I intended to get to the $300 mark; free shipping.

Three days later, I got an email saying that the $300 mark was an error, and they want to charge me +$50 for shipping. The most annoying thing was the time I lost browsing and cherry picking products, so without a hint of anger, I said yeah go ahead and cancel. Even if they are going out of business . . . if they don`t want my $300 then so be it, I`m sure someone else will be happy to. So after giving the go ahead on the cancel, I am THEN told that nearly $100 worth of my order was out of stock anyways! Sheesh.

Well, now I already have items in my cart over at both DD and AG. I`ll spend at least another hour cherry picking items, I`m sure.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information