Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TLMitchell

I can`t say as I was too wild about unnamed "Admin" or "Moderator" or "Moderator 3" replying to the thread either. I"m a firm believer in putting your name on anything you say. At least Jack addressed some issues personally and signed his posts.

I certainly second that. Are these member here on this board or PAC or... ?
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna miss my favorite Constant Pressure LC pads. Seems to be the only place to source them.

TL

There has been some talk over at Autogeek.net about picking them up.

CMA Closing - Page 12 - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    I certainly second that. Are these member here on this board or PAC or... ?

Those were the folks addressing ordering issues in a dedicated thread on TID. No clue if they`re employees, subcontractors or what.

TL

Post Thanks / Like
    There ya go, bottom line. The dedicated thread on TID on order problems resulted in multiple replies to some situations, others were left to dangle. The explanation of billed amounts including orders that had out-of-stock items being "authorizations" doesn`t hold water. Authorizations don`t show up on your statement, only actual charges do.

I can`t say as I was too wild about unnamed "Admin" or "Moderator" or "Moderator 3" replying to the thread either. I"m a firm believer in putting your name on anything you say. At least Jack addressed some issues personally and signed his posts.

Regardless of the tough circumstances of the closing, the server mess etc, from a customer`s perspective it`s impossible to know how dire the situation might be and if some could be left holding the bag. Yeah, Jack and everyone at PAC are first-class standup folks committed to doing the right thing. But when the well runs dry you can`t get blood from a turnip. After numerous unaddressed issues and unanswered PMs and e-mails I thought it best to cover my butt through my credit card issuer who gave an immediate credit for unshipped, out of stock items that I was charged for.

I hope everyone at PAC lands on their feet when the dust settles. A real good bunch of folks in an unenviable situation. Gonna miss my favorite Constant Pressure LC pads. Seems to be the only place to source them.

TL

You might be happy to see this thread man: http://mail.aol.com/33953-111/aol-6/en-us/Suite.aspx

Mike was testing out the constant pressure pads and AG may soon be carrying them ...

Post Thanks / Like
    yes off course i am putting lot of needful things on my shopping cart where i saw 25% off on those products and i think everybody putting something on their shopping cart.

Post Thanks / Like
    first time i am listen the shipment through pay pal not reached, the main mistake is shipping source like courier service provider. and legally u can ask money back

Post Thanks / Like
    This sucks. I didn`t even know this place was in town, and turns out it was 1/2 mile form my office. Well. Was. Sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    There

TL

Never a fan of this either ^

To top it off, the mods absolutely sucked at keeping the spammers off TID. I believe that contributed to their demise

Having said that, I have no ill feelings towards anyone @ PAC

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information