Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animes2k
    Just got this in a refund (paid via Paypal)

I really wanted to get my hands on some 105 (what I ordered, I`m guessing they just mistyped the product number), as I need a good heavy polish. Guess I`ll have to order it somewhere else. Glad I finally got a response, tho.

Go to AutoDetailingSolutions.com Meguiar`s M10532 Ultra Cut - M20532 Ultra Finish Combo this is the best price on 32 oz of 105/205 ive found

Quote Originally Posted by sfds
    Thank you for your order during our close-out sale.

However, through an error, you were not charged shipping on your order.

During this sale, our normal shipping rates apply.

Free shipping starts at orders of $500 or rmore.

Your order, being less than that amount, requires an additional shipping charge.

Additionally, an orders requiring multiple boxes will also require additional shipping charges.

Obviously, with this being a close-out sale, we cannot give free shipping at lower amounts as we used to do.

If you would like us to proceed with your order, we can charge your credit card, or send you a PayPal invoice (if you paid via PayPal) to cover the shipping costs.

Should you wish to cancel your order, please let us know. If cancelled, any funds collected will be refunded.

Please respond back to us as quickly as possible as this promo ends tomorrow and all orders will be shipped by Thursday.

Regards

Michael

After receiving this email on 29th. Cancelled my order in 20 minutes later my paypal account has been credited. Dodge the bullet there :woohoo:

At least you guys got a reply...im STILL waiting to hear something from them...no notice of if my order was canceled, shipped or otherwise *sigh*

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    I`m pretty sure when you are shutting down a business, you main goal is to dispose of as much products as possible. Customer service and developing a BCP are the last things you think of. Good Monday morning quarterbacking.....
    yakky,

That depends on whether you want your name to be mud or not. I would think the detailing supply circle is a small one... And if I understand correctly, Black Fire may remain viable? If so, I would think you would want to engender all the good will you could. Your response is indicative of why quality in the US is taking a nose dive, and why we have trouble staying competitive in the global market place....

And if folks are cancelling orders based on lack of communication and ability to ship, are they disposing of "as much products as possible"?? I almost cancelled my order... just got an partial update from CMA that they have dropped ONE of the products I ordered as it was sold out.... Again, my above suggestions were on how they may have achieved a more orderly disposal of assets.... flame away... I happen to be a bit of an SME on customer service... have built an organization or three... oh, and yeah, I do have an active order with CMA....

Post Thanks / Like
    Placed my order via Paypal on June 27th.

Got an e-mail on June 29th stating that one item of the four items I ordered was out-of-stock and if I wanted to I could cancel my entire order.

E-mailed them and told them I still want the remaining items sent to me.

Got a e-mail stating that my Paypal account was credited for that OOS item on the July 5th.

Received my items today, July 6th.

Not one complaint coming from me.

Sad to see Properautocare close

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Placed my order on June 28th.

Just got paypal partial refund on 1 OOS item.

Sent an email on 30th and 1st for update (also left VMs).. no response...

Still no update on rest of order (6 items). Sent another email today based on

refund message. Awaiting response. :tumblewee

Post Thanks / Like
    I am ready to flip. This was my only auto care supplier for 10 years and this is what I get?

6/26 Order placed for Leatherique Kit 32oz and some filler items to get to $100 before discount so I can get free shipping and some towels. Really just wanted Leatherique.

6/29 I get the "An error occured on your ProperAutoCare order", I reply and say to go ahead charge shipping.

7/5 I called them asking for tracking info, which was emailed to me, I also said to call me back if there is a problem with the order so I can cancel.

7/6 Order arrives WITHOUT leatherique or the free towels, So I payed shipping to get the filler items.

Unbelievable

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got credited back all my money atleast it disappeared from my statement but no e mail or anything. I hope nothing re appears because I spent my money at a different site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still haven`t gotten anything in the mail yet. Ordered two Surbuf pads... and yeah... if nothing tomorrow, I`ll call the CC company.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySRT
    I just got credited back all my money atleast it disappeared from my statement but no e mail or anything. I hope nothing re appears because I spent my money at a different site.

Same thing happened with me..but as you said...no email or nothing, i just happened to check my account and noticed the charge disappeared...wow

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok apparently i was WRONG...the initial $182 was canceled and they just now hit up my cc for $115...IM GUESSING it is because they didn`t have my full order...and ignored my 2 emails questioning my order and the 3rd one CANCELING it...ugh...so now what do i do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, glad I used paypal. At least they`ve used it to refund and communicate. Sorry guys...

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got my order today... Well some of it. The only reason I placed an order was to get the Flex pe14-2 150, but of course I didn`t receive one. If I would have actually been contacted through this process, or had a call or email returned, I would have just cancelled.

Thanks PAC for dropping the ball, And thank god I will never have to deal with you again. I realize crap happens, but somebody there could have actually "tried" to save the PAC name, to not have so many people so upset.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    I`m pretty sure when you are shutting down a business, you main goal is to dispose of as much products as possible. Customer service and developing a BCP are the last things you think of. Good Monday morning quarterbacking.....

From reading what went wrong it sounds like an involuntary action occurred where PAC was forced to liquidate without any much cash to sustain the operations. This is why people were let go so quickly, could not fix very necessary equipment to actually produce cash (by selling stuff), etc. A 25% discount is not that significant in my opinion so this tells me they want to pay off the inventory by recovering at least at cost rather than end of deeper in debt. Businesses often use lines of credit to pay for inventory being held prior to sale.

Otherwise, I would have expected a more orderly dissolution.

I had placed and received an order just prior to this announcement. They were a source for some unique products that I liked.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWillsi3
    Ok apparently i was WRONG...the initial $182 was canceled and they just now hit up my cc for $115...IM GUESSING it is because they didn`t have my full order...and ignored my 2 emails questioning my order and the 3rd one CANCELING it...ugh...so now what do i do?
    same thing here worse part is they put me over my limit on my card and I now will have to return the other stuff I ordered from another site because I don`t need it anymore. I also thought according to them everything was supposed to be taken care of on the 5th.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animes2k
    Wow, glad I used paypal. At least they`ve used it to refund and communicate. Sorry guys...

I used paypal also...no communication though...what would you do if you were in my shoes

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I went and picked up my MidwayUSA, AutoDetailingSolutions orders from the UPS Store in New York (I drive from Canada, to save on shipping + they dont ship to Canada) and low and behold a box from PAC was there. Didn`t even get notice it shipped or was my account updated on their site. Mind you half the **** I wanted wasn`t there, atleast I have closure. RIP PAC
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information