Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    AG`s current promotion is 20% on house brands and periods of free shipping. They have 10% off codes (autopia used to one) for most things that always work.

Is there 20% on house brands marked or is there a promo code for it. And yes i think autopia is still a 10%...and i believe if you time the order right you can get free shipping if you go over $95.

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked PAC and hate to see them go, but that "new" web site sucked out loud. I tried 3 times to buy some Megs pads before I said screw it and ordered them from ADS. Their EF line - maybe check with 4 Star direct, you may get a something "close" ...............
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m still hoping I actually revieve my order! The site automatically gave free shipping if you spent over $300, so I went for it. A few days later got an email stating that there was an error and the limit was actually $500. So I hopped on paypal and sent the money for shipping, and recieved another email stating that all orders would be shipped the next day.

I keep checking my "status" on there site and it says that shipping is still pending.....

All I gotta say is I better recieve my stuff!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug
    Their EF line - maybe check with 4 Star direct, you may get a something "close" ...............

Ah, didn`t think of that, thanks for the suggestion. But "close" might not cut it for me since I simply want *EFHI*. Otherwise I might as well buy something dirt-cheap for undercarriages and use OPC for stuff that matters.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered some things and got them quickly and no problems.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    I order some stuff, about $30 worth, and still waiting for it to get to me. No indication if it has shipped or not though... Ordered it last Monday or something...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkonion
    I order some stuff, about $30 worth, and still waiting for it to get to me. No indication if it has shipped or not though... Ordered it last Monday or something...

I canceled my order...and made a big purchase from AG during their 15% off 4th of july sale...got free shipping..ended up spending like 2x as much but thats because i bought more stuff lol (finally got my pad washer!). Screw PAC...I`m just going to issue a charge dispute w/my c.c company and get my $ back...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWillsi3
    I canceled my order...and made a big purchase from AG during their 15% off 4th of july sale...got free shipping..ended up spending like 2x as much but thats because i bought more stuff lol (finally got my pad washer!). Screw PAC...I`m just going to issue a charge dispute w/my c.c company and get my $ back...

Yeah... if I don`t get anything in the next few days, I`ll go ahead an cancel my order also. No matter who I order from, it always takes 6 or 7 days for detailing stuff to get to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkonion
    Yeah... if I don`t get anything in the next few days, I`ll go ahead an cancel my order also. No matter who I order from, it always takes 6 or 7 days for detailing stuff to get to me.

Same with me, i dont mind waiting...but to not reply to 2 emails in a week...thats f***ed up in my book and horrible business. AG already shipped my order so i`ll have my stuff probably mid. of next week. *sigh* had some good deals on PAC too...to bad they screwed it up

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried calling numerous times today to cancel my order and no one replied. Massive bs. If i do a charge dispute what will become of that.. ive never had to do it.
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    I was only sent half of my order. About ten items total, and got five.

A courtesy email (anything generic) would have been nice, so I could have bought my items somewhere else. Thinking about disputing charge, but since they only charged for what they sent I suppose I can`t be that picky. Just pissed off. Now I have to decide if I`m going to expedite shipping from someone else or push off my detail.
    :soscared:

Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked my statement, I got charged $81 for $187 worth of stuff, yet I don`t know if they`ve even sent anything. My account still says "Paid, shipping pending" It`s been like that since June 25th. You`d think that if they`ve partially filled and shipped you get notified.
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered about $70 worth of products a week ago.

The last email said that they would ship within two days.

No update to the order since then.

I`ll wait until Friday, but at this point I`m not holding my breath.

Post Thanks / Like
    Order 201634 - faxed inquiries TWICE. Still no tracking number, ostensibly because their shipping server croaked. What frickin` ever. Totally FED UP.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere that with the sale they`d stop the orders on the 28th and then process shipment of them on the 30th. However, they extended the sale until the 30th (last I saw). I ordered mine on the 28th and my "tracking shipment" says it has been paid but not yet shipped. Kinda glad they`re going out of business at this point...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information