Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like maybe the skeleton crew left to wrap up their business got all overwhelmed or something. I ordered six gallons of EFHI when the closing notices came out, and got `em with no problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    He does live up to his name!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    He does live up to his name!

And here I thought I was showing restraint by only buying the six :think:

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t recall, EFHI isn`t going to be around any more huh? Unlike Blackfire.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    I don`t recall, EFHI isn`t going to be around any more huh? Unlike Blackfire.

I haven`t heard of anybody picking up the EF line, so I figured I might oughta stock up. Not like I can`t find another decent APC, but I`m used to the EFHI.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had some issues with shipping/price. It should have been around 100 bucks but my card was only charged 47 bucks... looks like I`m not getting everything.
    :soscared:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 5
    Ah, so others have had issues too. I spent quite* a while shopping at their site, and while doing so, I "bought" more than I intended to get to the $300 mark; free shipping.

Three days later, I got an email saying that the $300 mark was an error, and they want to charge me +$50 for shipping. The most annoying thing was the time I lost browsing and cherry picking products, so without a hint of anger, I said yeah go ahead and cancel. Even if they are going out of business . . . if they don`t want my $300 then so be it, I`m sure someone else will be happy to. So after giving the go ahead on the cancel, I am THEN told that nearly $100 worth of my order was out of stock anyways! Sheesh.

Well, now I already have items in my cart over at both DD and AG. I`ll spend at least another hour cherry picking items, I`m sure.

Yeah to original post was any order over $89 was free shipping...and you`d get like 3 or 4 free MF towels...i got an email saying there was no free shipping...im like *** it says it on your home page ad! Then the free shipping went up to $500 minimum...i might just cancel my order too if i don`t hear anything sometime soon..especially if AG or ADS or DD or someone has a big sale for the 4th...then im gonna just clean up there....what a bunch of bs...hope this isn`t how they always ran their business...id assume it isn`t but either way...closing down or not...this is not a good note to leave on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWillsi3
    Yeah to original post was any order over $89 was free shipping...and you`d get like 3 or 4 free MF towels...i got an email saying there was no free shipping...im like *** it says it on your home page ad! Then the free shipping went up to $500 minimum...i might just cancel my order too if i don`t hear anything sometime soon..especially if AG or ADS or DD or someone has a big sale for the 4th...then im gonna just clean up there....what a bunch of bs...hope this isn`t how they always ran their business...id assume it isn`t but either way...closing down or not...this is not a good note to leave on.

I already placed orders at DD and AG today. DD has a sale going on, 15% off, use code "JULY4" I think it was, which I think ends on the 5th. (I hope this is within forum rules, and I even browsed the FAQ a bit to see if this is ok; I`m not associated with any vendor of any kind!) The DD sale has free shipping at $150, and at anything less than that it is $8.88 flat rate shipping. FYI, I put $150 in the cart, and even after then subtracting the +$22 coupon discount, the free shipping still stuck (I was wondering about that after this dumb PAC waste-of-my-damned-time-fiasco). AG, no sale that I`m aware of, and I bought specific products that DD didn`t carry such as a gallon of Optimum wash, large 7.5" pads (a tip I got from tdekany here regarding Benz hoods), Klasse AIO (will be my first buy of AIO ever), etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I already placed orders at DD and AG today. DD has a sale going on, 15% off, use code "JULY4" I think it was, which I think ends on the 5th. (I hope this is within forum rules, and I even browsed the FAQ a bit to see if this is ok; I`m not associated with any vendor of any kind!) The DD sale has free shipping at $150, and at anything less than that it is $8.88 flat rate shipping. FYI, I put $150 in the cart, and even after then subtracting the +$22 coupon discount, the free shipping still stuck (I was wondering about that after this dumb PAC waste-of-my-damned-time-fiasco). AG, no sale that I`m aware of, and I bought specific products that DD didn`t carry such as a gallon of Optimum wash, large 7.5" pads (a tip I got from tdekany here regarding Benz hoods), Klasse AIO (will be my first buy of AIO ever), etc.

Sorry, who is DD...what company i mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, who is DD...what company i mean

Detailer`s Domain, and the dude`s name is Phil. BTW, if you didn`t know, use coupon code "AGO" at AG for free shipping. I didn`t know until I recently read a thread here at Autopia. That`s what I get for not joining earlier! :17:

Post Thanks / Like
    Detailer`s Domain, and the dude`s name is Phil. BTW, if you didn`t know, use coupon code "AGO" at AG for free shipping. I didn`t know until I recently read a thread here at Autopia. That`s what I get for not joining earlier! :17:

AG`s current promotion is 20% on house brands and periods of free shipping. They have 10% off codes (autopia used to one) for most things that always work.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I ordered on the 25th, and nothing has shipped.

No response from them either. I`ll give it a couple of days before I call my CC company.
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    well i made my order back on the 28th and have yet to hear anything from them about if my order was placed or shipped or nothing...anyone else having these problems

Yup, I ordered on the 25th, and nothing has shipped.

No response from them either. I`ll give it a couple of days before I call my CC company.
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    I placed an order early on the 25th and added a couple of bottles of UQW as fillers to get the free shipping. Yesterday, I get two bottles of UQW (both damaged) and nothing else and, of course, they charged shipping. Not only that, but the bottles were not packed well. One had leaked out all the UQW and the other won`t spray any liquid. A total fail.

I never got a call or email from CMA indicating that this order wouldn`t be fulfilled. Nor was I given an option to cancel. If I don`t hear back from them by Wednesday, I`m going to contact the CC company and contest the order. Sad to see what has become of this company who once had a good reputation for customer satisfaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s like their motto is, we`ll discount our prices 25% for closing and give 25% of the service.
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information