Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexshimshimhae
    serioiusly i think detailed image just became my new favorite shopping place...I Think it`ll go in the order of

DI->Amazon->AutoGeek

lol you guys know of any other good places? keep em coming lol i love saving monies~!

DI is competative and has excellent, personalized service on the few occasions I`ve needed it although their selection isn`t as wide and varied as some. The absolute best part of doing business with DI is they use FedEx Ground to ship instead of those slow-assed laggards in the brown truck.

UPS dropped off a gallon of Final Inspection today. The box was clearly marked "Fragile" with multiple placards indicating "THIS SIDE UP" with large arrows in bright RED. I found the box upside down on my porch. I now own 1/2 gallon of Final Inspection as the product leaked out around the cap. Plus the usual gravel in my lawn from the UPS cretins hauling *** in and out of my driveway. What a bunch of maroons!

TL

Post Thanks / Like
    L O L welll i mean i don`t mind the UPS but the fact that DI I have FREE next day delivery (I live in NYC) was a HUGE boner for me.. I mean...winner xD

...now to figure out a way to intercept the package before my house realizes (plan is to gun it to the garage before he gets to the door xD)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    The exact same thing happened to me several months back during one of their sales. It turned out that their website sometimes has a problem if you are using a Mac. I emailed them about the issue, and they honored the sale price.

Yeah, they got back with me this morning, and they are going to honor the sale terms for me on my order. Great news and great customer service. I`ve ordered from DI before and found the experience to be solid.

As for Autogeek: not a fan. Something about multiple websites with different names selling basically the same thing, heavy pushing of re-labeled, unremarkable house brands, and lack of competitive pricing make me less than interested. When you have smaller, respectable firms like DI (and several others), why deal with the 1000 lb gorilla? Anybody remember when they picked up the Finish Kare line and quickly priced the popular FK425 gallon at $10-$15 over what people had been paying at other retailers before? Everyone called their bluff, and members were not posting the nicest of things, so the price on their site suddenly went from $40 to a permanent $30 "sale price." That about did it for me.

Oh well, they do have Mike Phillips, which is quite the arrow to have in your quiver.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooo good to know--*ShrugS* I just chase what`s cheapest..even if i have to get all my things from like 3 different places.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information