Post Thanks / Like
    As a newbie to the detailing arena, please tell me where the Canadian purchasers of Meguiar`s products are ordering their goods from. I recently did a fairly major purchase of Megs products from a U.S. firm (detailing.com) who were excellent to do business with. My major complaint was the shipping costs as well as "customs". By the time I received the goods after it went through customs, I was looking at 3 weeks. Customs had the parcel for 1 week. any input that you might have would be appreciated. I tried to locate someone in Canada to order from with no luck! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    eShine Canada has Meguiar`s products and is currently running a special for free shipping on orders over $150.

eShine Canada: ***Meguiars***
    www.autogeek.net - We Are Car Care!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Matt for the suggestion. I did have a look at the eShine Canada site and also sent them an email to enquire as to whether they had the products I was after. I didn`t see what I wanted on their site and also didn`t get a reply to my email.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had researched in to this as well. You could also go to carquest to order some products.

Best option is still eShine.

What are you looking for?

You could also contact Meguiars Canada, I think they`re still in Mississauga.

Post Thanks / Like
    Meguiar`s Canada is no longer! They are not shipping at all in Canada. I have just placed an order with detailing.com ( very good company to do business with). I was looking for the Water Magnet, Swirl x, Odor Eliminator,Deep System polish.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Recently walmart has meg`s ultimate compound, swirlx 2.0 and ultimate quick wax. Might want to check it out.

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you make sure the seller sends the stuff via post office instead of courier, you`ll likely get charged only the equivalent of the pst +gst and maybe a $5 paperwork fee. (As opposed to the $30+ brokerage fees the couriers charge on top of the taxes.) AutoGeek did this the last time I ordered from them. They also carry Megs stuff.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in B.C. Lordco sells some Meguiar`s stuff, a little more than Wal-Mart, but not by much.

Not sure if Meguiar`s Canada supplied the PBE dealers, but if you happen to come across one, they should have the majority of the products.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve seen a lot of the products you`re looking for at Canadian Tire, they have also started selling Autoglym products, sometimes at great sale prices. If your in BC, I know Lordco has them. I`ve seen the odd "high end" product at Wal-mart, but lately I`m only finding an assortment of cheap microfibrer and scary spray-and-wipe wash products. I recommend E-shine. You might also want to try autowerkesexclusive.com, they have a good selection of boutique products. Other than that, I still do a lot of shopping with Autogeek. You can avoid obscenely high shipping prices by sticking with Canada Post or U.S. Post (USPS). Not to be confused with UPS, which I would strongly suggest you never ship with.My experience has never been positive with UPS. IMO they are the most expensive courier,and they will NAIL YOU TO THE WALL with unfair brokerage fees.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you`re in western Canada a couple of options are carcaresmart.com and KMS Tools.

Carcaresmart is in the Greater Vancouver area and often have a good selection of Menzerna and Autoglym products.

The local KMS Tools shop has a surprisingly good automotive selection but I`m not sure if you have KMS in your area.

Note for tibbsonaphone: It`s the KMS Tools on Colwood Ave,, the old House of Tools near the Six Mile pub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John. I`ve driven past that store a few times, but I had no idea they even had an auto section. I`ll have to check it out.

Thread Information