Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsoto87
    Seriously man, the whole why buy product A when I can go to the store and by product B is silly, especially when taking about autopians.

I would honestly like to know why you put down AG so bad. After looking at some of your posts all I can gather is that you read about someone elses bad experience and based your judgement on that. Please prove me wrong.

If thats not the case than Im actually very surprised that AG did not correct their problem right away as they are known for great Customer Service.

As said already, I have my own reasons. I didnt base my judgement off anyone elses issues with them.

Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    A good way to tell if a retailer is good vs bad is a thread like this. The fact that so many people came out of the woodwork to support AG and not one person could post a tangible and credible reason why they are bad proves it all.

Like I said, I have a few of my reasons.

We`ll leave it at that.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are crazy...

I figured out the best way to find out when they`re doing that free shipping deal. On the Autogeek.net home page, there`s this sideways scrolling yellow lettering that says when the sale is going on.

It`s going on now. Ends at 10:30 pm eastern time...

And, I`m very proud of myself, because what was originally a $170 order, I`ve whittled down to just an $80 order!

Although, the only reason I`m not spending $35 on some convertible top care is because I`m not 100% sure the top is vinyl. I`ll probably still get that stuff later... So, it`s probably more like a $115 order...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky
    A good way to tell if a retailer is good vs bad is a thread like this. The fact that so many people came out of the woodwork to support AG and not one person could post a tangible and credible reason why they are bad proves it all.

Not hard when their main detractor conducts himself like a 14 year old who just got dumped by his girlfriend.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just placed an order and used the AUTOPIA code and because of the $75 dollars over and free shipping recieved 10% off and free shipping!! Couldn`t have been happier!
    Nick

Armed with a Flex and a passion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah...AG is horrible. They have the nerve to offer a huge number of quality products in one location. On top of it, they have great customer service so everyone wants to keep coming back. What a scam.....

I am just a regular guy who has ordered a couple times. At Christmas a metro vac was back ordered. Not their fault, but they picked up the 3 day shipping to ensure I got it before Christmas to give to my Dad. I didn`t even ask.... In my experience they are a great company.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutter
    I think its funny that you go out of your way to personally insult me when you have no clue what you are talking about, then you go on with your little rant regarding what type of customer I am? :furious:

Just because you never had a problem with them does not mean they are perfect.

Never said they are perfect. No one is perfect. Just because one order got screwed up, you blow up on them and bad mouth the company.

Every person on this thread is supporting AG besides YOU! That tells you something right there (if you can realize it)

And yes you can buy a gallon of purple power at HD for $5, but go check other retailers selling what AG sells. Are their prices any different other than a dollar here and there? NO, so what your saying has no point what so ever. They can sell that bottle of cleaner for that price because that is what the manufacturer recommended, so Home Depot sells purple power for what the parent company recommends. You paying $5 for purple power is a personal choice. It has no reference to AG whatsoever. Please get over this and move on.

Oh and GROW THE F*** UP! :angry

Sorry about the language (i beeped it out)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zackslapshot20
    Never said they are perfect. No one is perfect. Just because one order got screwed up, you blow up on them and bad mouth the company.

Every person on this thread is supporting AG besides YOU! That tells you something right there (if you can realize it)

And yes you can buy a gallon of purple power at HD for $5, but go check other retailers selling what AG sells. Are their prices any different other than a dollar here and there? NO, so what your saying has no point what so ever. They can sell that bottle of cleaner for that price because that is what the manufacturer recommended, so Home Depot sells purple power for what the parent company recommends. You paying $5 for purple power is a personal choice. It has no reference to AG whatsoever. Please get over this and move on.

Oh and GROW THE F*** UP! :angry

Sorry about the language (i beeped it out)

Why do you care what I think?

This thread fell off the radar for almolst the whole day but you just had to get the last word in.

Removed by Moderator for foul language.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t understand all of the AG bashing in this thread. I am not sure that I have found a company that has such wonderful customer service. I can`t tell you how many times the folks have gone out of their way to help me with my orders or to fix things that got messed up.

I can remember Meghan assisting me on many orders that were placed. I can specifically recall an issue that I had with an AG gift cert. It was fixed immediately with a simple PM to Meghan.

I also had an issue with my Flex backing plate melting and Dwayne had one shipped out to me the next day. No questions asked.

In today`s economy it`s all about customer service. AG will continue to get my business for a long time.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Back on track here.

The free shipping disappeared last night around 1 am for some reason and the AGO code only worked on order over $95.

Now its back up and running with free shipping over $75 so you can still apply the autopia code!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by levander
    You guys are crazy...

I figured out the best way to find out when they`re doing that free shipping deal. On the Autogeek.net home page, there`s this sideways scrolling yellow lettering that says when the sale is going on.

It`s going on now. Ends at 10:30 pm eastern time...

And, I`m very proud of myself, because what was originally a $170 order, I`ve whittled down to just an $80 order!

Although, the only reason I`m not spending $35 on some convertible top care is because I`m not 100% sure the top is vinyl. I`ll probably still get that stuff later... So, it`s probably more like a $115 order...

But yet you`re still missing out on the VIP specials.

Post Thanks / Like
    I figure I`ll get the best and fastest shipping deal of all when I attend the Autogeek machine polishing class Saturday. Haven`t been to that side of the state lately and was getting ready to place an order anyway, so why not increase my knowledge/skill base and pick my order up in person? Plus, I`ll take Friday off from work....makes perfect sense to me. Only downside is I`ll probably buy twice as much stuff as I was planning.

Post Thanks / Like
    The free shipping deal is back, but the 10% off doesnt add up correctly. I have a sub total of $215. 10% of that is 21.50. But it only takes off $3.80.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking to get one of the Flex XC3401 kit free shipping i think is working but no 10% off with autopia

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the free shipping was still working today when i was looking to get the flex xc3401 but the 10% off autopia cant be used with that purchase.. Still looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    i wanted to buy something but the 10% coupon didnt add up correctly so im gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information