Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutter
    I can name more than one occassion where something has gone wrong and they did not go out of their way to fix it.

there are plenty of other online retailers that provide excellent customer service as well, and give your money to who you think deserves it. i know on my end, things have changed in the way i spend my money and to whom i`m giving it to these days...

Gleam Master Detailing Streetlife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Autogeek has gone farther than any other company i have dealt with, when a problem arose. They more than make up for any mistakes. :spot

Post Thanks / Like
    I can name more than one occassion where something has gone wrong and they did not go out of their way to fix it.

Please do tell.

I personally have never had a bad experience with them. Any problems with my order they have fixed right away.

BTW, I hope youre not basing your whole anti AG campaign on someone else`s experience. I guess we`ll find out once you tell your story though

Post Thanks / Like

Please educate us on your experiences with Auto Geek Shutter.

I would love to know what problems you are having. As it is probably one time and you get stuck up about it and all mad. You join a forum and start bad mouthing the company. I order from them all the time, never one problem. If there is a problem, they go out of their way to fix it.

Your that one annoying customer every business has that is out there to bad mouth and ruin the company reputation. Get that s*** out of your signature.

Moderators, sorry for this but he deserves it.

Anyone else who disagrees, sorry i am just pointing this towards him. I have had a bad experience with this type of customer/person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zackslapshot20
    Please educate us on your experiences with Auto Geek Shutter.

I would love to know what problems you are having. As it is probably one time and you get stuck up about it and all mad. You join a forum and start bad mouthing the company. I order from them all the time, never one problem. If there is a problem, they go out of their way to fix it.

Your that one annoying customer every business has that is out there to bad mouth and ruin the company reputation. Get that s*** out of your signature.

Moderators, sorry for this but he deserves it.

Anyone else who disagrees, sorry i am just pointing this towards him. I have had a bad experience with this type of customer/person.

I think its funny that you go out of your way to personally insult me when you have no clue what you are talking about, then you go on with your little rant regarding what type of customer I am? :furious:

Just because you never had a problem with them does not mean they are perfect.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    I wont get into specifics, but I have my OWN reasons of why I cannot stand that place.
    Nick
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    NEVER had a bad experience with Autogeek and will continue to shop with them. They ought to use "Shutter" as their next discount code.:nono

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJ
    NEVER had a bad experience with Autogeek and will continue to shop with them. They ought to use "Shutter" as their next discount code.:nono

Yeah, so you can buy a 16oz bottle of Wolfgang wheel and tire cleaner for a ridiculous price of $20.

What a rip off, you dont need a $20 bottle of boutique garbage to clean wheels and tires. I can buy a gallon of Purple Power for $5 at Home Depot and dilute it at 10:1 and it will do the job just as well if not better.
    Nick
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    So is that your whole problem with AG? Their in house brands? Because if it is, it makes no sense to hate soley on AG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsoto87
    So is that your whole problem with AG? Their in house brands? Because if it is, it makes no sense to hate soley on AG.

No. Thats not the reason, I just wanted to throw that out there though.
    Nick
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    Just because you never had a problem with them does not mean they are perfect.

Just because (lets assume) you had a problem, why should others flush their $$$$ down the toilet?

Life is too long - move on and let go of your anger towards AG.

BTW, they are good guys/girls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, so you can buy a 16oz bottle of Wolfgang wheel and tire cleaner for a ridiculous price of $20.

What a rip off, you dont need a $20 bottle of boutique garbage to clean wheels and tires. I can buy a gallon of Purple Power for $5 at Home Depot and dilute it at 10:1 and it will do the job just as well if not better.

Dude! Move ON! Why offer 32oz of 105 when you can buy a gallon???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? What a rip off those Meguiar`s folks are

:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign

I am sure we could all rearrange how you should spend your money so that you are not "wasting" it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    Dude! Move ON! Why offer 32oz of 105 when you can buy a gallon???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? What a rip off those Meguiar`s folks are

:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign:sign

I am sure we could all rearrange how you should spend your money so that you are not "wasting" it.

Your going to get more use out of a 32oz bottle of M105 than you will out of a 16oz spray bottle of Wolfgang Wheel and Tire cleaner. :nixweiss
    Nick
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously man, the whole why buy product A when I can go to the store and by product B is silly, especially when taking about autopians.

I would honestly like to know why you put down AG so bad. After looking at some of your posts all I can gather is that you read about someone elses bad experience and based your judgement on that. Please prove me wrong.

If thats not the case than Im actually very surprised that AG did not correct their problem right away as they are known for great Customer Service.

Post Thanks / Like
    A good way to tell if a retailer is good vs bad is a thread like this. The fact that so many people came out of the woodwork to support AG and not one person could post a tangible and credible reason why they are bad proves it all.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information