Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody tried the Black Magic Wet Shine Liquid Wax or Eagle One NanoWax Liquid yet? Please post when you do.

Can`t beat `em for 1 cent, however I read conflicting reviews about the Black Magic Wet Shine Liquid Wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    both are junk, and even a penny is overpriced.

even I skipped these 2.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried both of them two days ago. The black magic for me would not fully dry and would always smear. It was 40 degrees so that might have something to do with it. The Eagle One Nanowax looked pretty nice. Application wasnt buttery smooth as boutique products but still easy. Looks was good and has easy buff-ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Focus2069
    both are junk, and even a penny is overpriced.

even I skipped these 2.

I actually think OTC waxes have stepped up their game from the previous cement in a bottle they used to sell. Compaired my stash of LSP I think the Eagle One is actually pretty decent. Im going to have to give the Black Magic another go.

What LSP`s do you have to compare to this? Have you even tried it before?

Post Thanks / Like
    yup, tried it a long while ago when it first came out (black magic), and it was junk, even the turtle wax was better than it...granted this was loooong before I found this site, and knew what "good" wax was...but unless they changed their formula, it is crap...and alot of my customers didnt like it either (they came back for Meguiars).

the nanonwax, i have not tried, however, most eagle one stuff is junk, so I just assuemed this was too, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ran 4 auto stores and most didn`t have any tags that said 99 but when I rang some up It was 99 cent for turtle wax ice and 1 cent for many other things.. Two if the stores didn`t let me have the 1 cent thing

Post Thanks / Like
    yup, tried it a long while ago when it first came out (black magic), and it was junk, even the turtle wax was better than it...granted this was loooong before I found this site, and knew what "good" wax was...but unless they changed their formula, it is crap...and alot of my customers didnt like it either (they came back for Meguiars).

the nanonwax, i have not tried, however, most eagle one stuff is junk, so I just assuemed this was too, lol.

Like I said the Black Magic I will need to revisit because it was smearing for me due to the cold temperatures, i presume, but the Eagle One Nanowax is actually good. It gave a crisp dark look plus it has decent filling capabilities. From reviews I`ve read durability sucks but I will have to test this personally. Not that durability matters since there are waxes with poor durability that are very popular in the detailing world.

Stripped panel

Eagle One Nanowax applied

Post Thanks / Like
    hit a 2nd AZ today for more stuff....all total <$20. Not seeing any of this .01 cents stuff you guys mentioned but plenty of .99 cents stuff.

I`l save this stuff for when the in-laws come screaming "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WASH MY CAR?!?!?"

Post Thanks / Like
    does any body have a list of whats discounted and for how long?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dublifecrisis
    hit a 2nd AZ today for more stuff....all total <$20. Not seeing any of this .01 cents stuff you guys mentioned but plenty of .99 cents stuff.

I`l save this stuff for when the in-laws come screaming "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WASH MY CAR?!?!?"

awww....thats a cute stash..

MINES BIGGER....:shocked

oh, and here is that cheezy sprayer, where you can put your wash soap in...

for a penny, i will give it a try.

those california dusters were still .99 cents... i figure they cant be all that bad....

oh, and to the poster that said they wouldnt give them the product because it was marked down to a penny, call that Autozones district manager....they have to sell it, its on clearance. They will get in trouble if they keep it for themselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hope my Autozone has this tomorrow when I check

Post Thanks / Like
    Craigdt. I would check the Black magic shine wax, TW Ice Claybar, Rain tar and bug remover and TW ice tire shine and wheel cleaner. It might not say 99c of 0.01 but when you ring it up at the cash register its going to be either 99 or 1 cent.. SO RING IT UP!

awww....thats a cute stash..

MINES BIGGER....:shocked

oh, and here is that cheezy sprayer, where you can put your wash soap in...

for a penny, i will give it a try.

those california dusters were still .99 cents... i figure they cant be all that bad....

oh, and to the poster that said they wouldnt give them the product because it was marked down to a penny, call that Autozones district manager....they have to sell it, its on clearance. They will get in trouble if they keep it for themselves.

I see Black Magic wax I thought you passed on them!

Post Thanks / Like
    The California dusters where .99 cents? I didnt see that.

Me either....Need to confirm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenbarb
    Craigdt. I would check the Black magic shine wax, TW Ice Claybar, Rain tar and bug remover and TW ice tire shine and wheel cleaner. It might not say 99c of 0.01 but when you ring it up at the cash register its going to be either 99 or 1 cent.. SO RING IT UP!

I see Black Magic wax I thought you passed on them!

BUSTED!

I have to admit though, the Black Magic Anit-static interior protectant has a decent look to it. It has the same cherry scent as alllll this other black magic stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, i guess i did get a couple of bottles when I grabbed a basekt full of stuff...

meh, going on craiglist...lmao.

oh, the california dusters...they have like 6 different ones, it is only the "super" ones that were on clearance....only one autozone i went to had these....

Post Thanks / Like
    Update:! I think Auto zone pulled all the clearance off the shelves. I went to 3 Auto Zone and saw all three of them loaded with new items and people working on the detailing isle while replacing tags.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information