Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was browsing threw Walmarts automotive section to see anything new they had in stock or if anything was on sale. I looked around and found a bucket caddy there. Cool, I`ve been looking for one of those. I saw the price and it was marked down, $1. Hell yea!..

Heres what they look like. As you can see they easily fit 32oz bottles. The only thing I didnt like was the pockets didnt go all the way around but for $1 who cares.

This is what the package looked like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good looking out, will be heading there after work!
    Nick

Armed with a Flex and a passion.

Post Thanks / Like
    damn that is slick. To think i was just at walmart last night. Back i go today to see if they have that =)

Post Thanks / Like
    that+dolly+Grit guard= one awsome wash bucket!
    Doing it BIG!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just went back and grabbed the last 4 they had. Figured it would be good to since they were so dang cheap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice find......will check that out.

And, although the brand has changed recently at the local WalMart, they have superb 24oz. spray bottles for $0.98 ea. They undoubtedly have a variety of suppliers, BUT, the bottles I was fortunate to get (made by "The Bottle Crew") work extremely well. Sprayers are better than usual/have a very nice feel in the hand + the bottle is graduated. Although 24oz., I would highly recommend, especially at <$1.00 ea.. I find them better than any other I have tried in any size. You can add them to the list with the bucket caddies (they`re in the home cleaning supply section)!

See ya. :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    I have them on all my buckets. Got them on clearance for $3
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tenorplayer23
    Nice find......will check that out.

And, although the brand has changed recently at the local WalMart, they have superb 24oz. spray bottles for $0.98 ea. They undoubtedly have a variety of suppliers, BUT, the bottles I was fortunate to get (made by "The Bottle Crew") work extremely well. Sprayers are better than usual/have a very nice feel in the hand + the bottle is graduated. Although 24oz., I would highly recommend, especially at <$1.00 ea.. I find them better than any other I have tried in any size. You can add them to the list with the bucket caddies (they`re in the home cleaning supply section)!

See ya. :wavey

I`ve seen those bottles too. They seem decent from just handling them in the store but I`ve used one. I order mines at USplastics and always have a bunch of extras stashed away whenever I need them.

Its nice to have but I dont really need the second one all like that. Just one for the brushes and stuff. What do you keep in all of yours Pat? I guess both is useful for mobile though.

Post Thanks / Like
    wana sell any of yours in case we don`t have them at our local walmart? I`m going to head out and check in a bit. Most likely its going to be expensive . . . . after all this is hawaii

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from my local super wally world, but they didn`t have any bucket pouches. Do you have the SKU for it? I was told that I could call around the different stores and they would be able to look it up that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    The bar code number on the back is 56093 00396. There is also WMA10041. I guess try both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great, thank you. Also, one last question, who makes it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know. It doesnt say anything on the package besides bucket pouch. On the back it says "Markted by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc" so im guessing its a wal-mart brand. I found it next to all brushes and sponges in the automotive section.

Post Thanks / Like
    i think sometimes these clearance/sale priced items differ from store to store...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just FYI about the spray bottles. I just got a few from US Plastics, as well. I like them & all the product choices. Very reasonably priced bottles & separate sprayers (HD variety) ~$1.25 bottle & sprayer together. Just my opinion, but the $0.98 Bottle Crew version at Walmart is hands down better.

And, hope I can find a bucket caddy or two.........I suspect they are long gone by now (just from the run of Autopians!)

See ya :wavey

Quote Originally Posted by lasthope05
    I`ve seen those bottles too. They seem decent from just handling them in the store but I`ve used one. I order mines at USplastics and always have a bunch of extras stashed away whenever I need them.

Its nice to have but I dont really need the second one all like that. Just one for the brushes and stuff. What do you keep in all of yours Pat? I guess both is useful for mobile though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information