Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie926
    Unfortunately, it appears the post office lost mine. If I plug my tracking number in on their website, it says they delivered it yesterday. But, I got no package. :hm

Tried calling USPS but can`t get to a real person on the phone and none of their menu items gets me there. Tried emailing them, but that doesn`t appear to work either.

Looks like I`ll be heading to the local post office to see if they can help, but I don`t have high hopes.

Contact your credit card company.(if you used one). If they lost it, and can`t find it, your CC should do a charge back.

Candor, I offered $5 and got accepted as well.

I believe I paid $12 per can at O`Reilly`s 2-3 years ago. I ended up selling 3 cans on Ebay for between 35-40 dollars. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I guess different paint systems react differently to different waxes. IME the white paint on my truck appeared to be a matte finish with zero shine. I even tried it on a gray car with similar results. Although it appeared clean, Just didn`t get any gloss from it especially on white.

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    #16 gives a higher gloss IME than #26, but #26 gives a deeper look with better "jetting". IMO #16 is about as "bright and glossy` as waxes get, almost looks like a sealant on some paints.

I`ve simply *never* had #16 give anything but a clear, bright, very glossy look. So much so that it`s not my choice on certain vehicles.

A pal of mine actually prefers NXT *because* it gives a less-glossy look that concours judges prefer on older cars! Yep, he deliberately uses NXT to "tone down" the gloss of his basecoat/clearcoat paint so it looks more like old single stage.

But hey, different paints can be, well, different :nixweiss Maybe you just like the NXT look better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, it appears the post office lost mine. If I plug my tracking number in on their website, it says they delivered it yesterday. But, I got no package. :hm

Tried calling USPS but can`t get to a real person on the phone and none of their menu items gets me there. Tried emailing them, but that doesn`t appear to work either.

Looks like I`ll be heading to the local post office to see if they can help, but I don`t have high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by nosbusa1700
    Contact your credit card company.(if you used one). If they lost it, and can`t find it, your CC should do a charge back.

Went to my local USPS distribution center. They didn`t have the package there. They took all my info and said they`d call me.

Looks like the auction has sold out now, so if USPS really lost my package, it`s too late for me to try to grab any more.

I love the post office :goodjob

Post Thanks / Like
    I got 4 coming eddie, the price went up to 6 / tin

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed out. Anyone have a tin can they would like to sell.

Thanks,

Ed

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they`re quite the act. At least around here.

Did you guys receive a tracking number from the seller directly? If not, where did you find it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine in today, anyone know how to read the date code, or whati think is the date on from the side of the tin?

Post Thanks / Like
    Stuff lasts forever....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agpatel
    Got mine in today, anyone know how to read the date code, or whati think is the date on from the side of the tin?

Id say the best way to get an answer would be to PM Mike Philips. He`d know better than anyone (i would imagine)
    Hitachi SP18VA and PC-XP

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to my local USPS distribution center. They didn`t have the package there. They took all my info and said they`d call me.

Looks like the auction has sold out now, so if USPS really lost my package, it`s too late for me to try to grab any more.

Happy to report they found it and my mail carrier dropped it off today :2thumbs:

Next question. When I opened it, it`s like wet pudding. Is that becuase it`s been sitting out in the heat for several days?

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah mine was lk that too, and now it is solid after sitting insdie all day and night.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve asked her if she would be relisting and this was her response:

Dear mjtobia,

Hi

Yes I will be relisting but not with free shipping because I have reaaly taken a lost by giving a reduce price.

Thanks

Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agpatel
    yeah mine was lk that too, and now it is solid after sitting insdie all day and night.

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping that would be the case.

Post Thanks / Like
    If your M16 has separated though, the best thing to do is to heat it up. Fill a pot with water on your stove, set it to medium heat. Using pliers dip the tin in almost up to the top without allowing any water into the container. Allow the wax to heat until it is a liquid and stir. When the liquid is properly mixed again leave it to re-solidify. It`s like a double boiler set up. It works. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Relisted: 350248731822

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information