Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99
    has anyone that`s ordered already recieved theirs?

Yes, I`ve received two orders and I am waiting on my last.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my 2 tins in yesterday. I tried an application today and I have to say that I`m not impressed with M16 for my vehicle. I used it on my white truck that already had Nxt 2 on it. M16 completely dulled out the shine. Not glossy at all. Just left a dull, unappealing look to it.

I`m thinking of sticking with Nxt for the glossy look. Anyone else have similar results as far as dulling out an already shiny waxed vehicle? Even M26 keeps a better gloss on top of Nxt than M16.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I gotta get in on this. You guys think I need to up the "make an offer" by a buck or two?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jopa489
    Click the big orange "Make Offer" button, right at the top-center of the auction. It`s directly below the Buy It Now button.

oh i see it now, my page didn`t fully load. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 02whitetundra
    I got my 2 tins in yesterday. I tried an application today and I have to say that I`m not impressed with M16 for my vehicle. I used it on my white truck that already had Nxt 2 on it. M16 completely dulled out the shine. Not glossy at all. Just left a dull, unappealing look to it.

I`m thinking of sticking with Nxt for the glossy look. Anyone else have similar results as far as dulling out an already shiny waxed vehicle? Even M26 keeps a better gloss on top of Nxt than M16.

oh man, sorry to hear that. why not try just m16 w/o the nxt?
    Hitachi SP18VA and PC-XP

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah thats what I would say. NXT gets K/O`d in almost every aspect by M16 IMO. It is a much much much better wax.

I do know that white Tundras are painted with imron, which is a tough paint finish, although for some reason very susceptible to fading.

I`d do a polish to make sure the surface is clean, then 1-2 layers of M16. Should blow you away.
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    M16 great product at a great price. Good Find

Post Thanks / Like
    Just made an offer for 5...

Post Thanks / Like
    Beading is great for M16. I made an offer on 3 cans. I have a bunch of unused M16 already, but at this price, I said why not. Even if my offer is rejected I have enough to last a lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made the offer at 5 / can and got accepted

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought ten at $4/can. She doesn`t seem to be accepting such good offers as of late though. Many on MOL tried to make low offers and got denied even though similar offers were accepted earlier in the auction.

Post Thanks / Like
    They probably realized people wanted this stuff enough to pay slightly more for it. Then again, all the other sellers are trying to sell it for like $20+ so its still a good deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 02whitetundra

#16 gives a higher gloss IME than #26, but #26 gives a deeper look with better "jetting". IMO #16 is about as "bright and glossy` as waxes get, almost looks like a sealant on some paints.

I`ve simply *never* had #16 give anything but a clear, bright, very glossy look. So much so that it`s not my choice on certain vehicles.

A pal of mine actually prefers NXT *because* it gives a less-glossy look that concours judges prefer on older cars! Yep, he deliberately uses NXT to "tone down" the gloss of his basecoat/clearcoat paint so it looks more like old single stage.

But hey, different paints can be, well, different :nixweiss Maybe you just like the NXT look better.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to pay 5.50 a can. She wouldn`t accept anything lower. I bought 2 cans. I wonder where she found it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99
    has anyone that`s ordered already recieved theirs?

Unfortunately, it appears the post office lost mine. If I plug my tracking number in on their website, it says they delivered it yesterday. But, I got no package. :hm

Tried calling USPS but can`t get to a real person on the phone and none of their menu items gets me there. Tried emailing them, but that doesn`t appear to work either.

Looks like I`ll be heading to the local post office to see if they can help, but I don`t have high hopes.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information