Post Thanks / Like
    Task Force (Lowes`) 2000psi electric pressure washer with foam gun attachment for foaming up the car before washing, turbo nozzle, fan nozzle and 2 detergent dispensers. Tried it out tonight and my SRT8 300C was COVERED in foam... used Turtle Wax`s ICE car wash full strength. Should prove to be a useful tool!

Task Force at Lowe`s: 2000 PSI 1.6 GPM Electric Pressure Washer

:dance

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this in today`s flier from Lowes. How`s it holding up? Any pictures of the foam action? I really like the design and color of it. Looks like it has all of the good features too.
    David Bibiloni

Tailored Automotive Detailing

Drive with Distinction

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought it and I really like it, works really well, foams up nicely also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow what a great deal 169.99, reg price 179.99.. hahaah

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet....it`s on the wedding registry!
    David Bibiloni

Tailored Automotive Detailing

Drive with Distinction

Post Thanks / Like
    Does the TF2000 come with the foamer attachment or is this a seperate kit to purchase?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Task Force pressure washer and it`s been just okay. I`m on my third pressure hose (leading to the gun) as they keep crimping and breaking. The connections from water hose to the actuall unit seem like they`re threaded wrong as the thing always leaks no matter how you attach it.

Overall I really liked the unit, it works great and the foam attachment works just fine, but it`s growing very tiresome with all the little problems and constant replacing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Having worked at Lowes, I would stay away from the Task Force brand. It`s more or less a throw away tool in that they arent meant for constant use and if you do, it`ll quit, if it`s for a time to time personal use then it`ll work just fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bottom line; the Task Force 2000psi Pressure Washer is a piece of low grade junk! I picked it up at Lowes.... brought it home and started washing my patio. Within 20 minutes the spring clip on the high pressure hose pops off. I contacted the manufacturer who said they would send me a new clip....in 2 weeks! I finally recieve the clip and downloaded the instruction on how to attach it. Low and behold it`s an entirely different clip than in the illustrated instructions, and I`m unable to attach it. Manufacturer tells me thay have changed the clip (that`s why it looks different) yet were unable to sufficiently explain how to attatch it. Needless to say, I returned the unit back to Lowes the next day for a full refund. I would steer clear of this model. Basically you get what you pay for....cheap plastic parts that break easily. I just placed an order for the Karcher 2200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer. I will let you know how it works when I get it.

Thread Information