Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    For a limited time (does not give a time frame), Werkstat products are 20% off with the exception being kits and CL68 Products. Also, shipping for orders over $100 is capped at 4.95.

I ordered two bottles of Quick Wash (QD), a bottle of Autobody Wash, two 500 mL Bottles with Trigger Sprayer and the CL68 GLASVERSIEGELUNGSSET (Carlack 68 Glass Sealing Kit - no discount obviously).

Looking forward to doing some comparisions, how Autobody Wash compares to DG901 and PB SS&S and how the Carlack Glass Sealing Kit compares to Rain-X and Glass Science`s Rain Clear Gel Repellant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm who did you order it from????:nixweiss
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely need to look into this one. I`ve been more than pleased with all the Werkstat products I have tried.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx

x2?

Post Thanks / Like
    Werkstatt is some awesome stuff, thanks for the heads up. Here is the Website. I believe the only place to get it is from Jeff. I did not see anything on the website about 20% off. How does it work?

JEFFS Werkstatt: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John Styrnol
    Werkstatt is some awesome stuff, thanks for the heads up. Here is the Website. I believe the only place to get it is from Jeff. I did not see anything on the website about 20% off. How does it work?

JEFFS Werkstatt: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants

add a product to your cart and you will see the discount

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx

Opps, sorry. I should have mentioned that you can only order Werkstat products from Jeff on the Werkstat website. Sorry about the brain fart. www.jeffswerkstat.com.

For anyone who has never used werkstat products and is tempted to give them a try with this discount, I recommend using Prime Strong and Acrylic Jett Trigger. Two wonderful products that work great together. With the discount, 500mL of each product with shipping would only cost you 40.07 if you live in the Continental US.

If you are a fan of Polycharger, the Werkstat twins work very nice polycharged.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Definitely need to look into this one. I`ve been more than pleased with all the Werkstat products I have tried.

Which have you tried? I decided to give Werkstat based upon your recommendation and give it two thumbs up.

I have used Prime Strong, Acrylic Jett (will switch to Acrylic Jett Trigger) and Acrylic Gloss. I love Prime Strong and Jett. Acrylic Gloss is pretty good too. I have the Auto Wash, Quick Wash and Glass Sealing Kit in my order and I am looking forward to them.

Post Thanks / Like
    love the Prime & AJT, and also now have the full Prime & Jet Carnauba set to try in Spring when the better weather comes back

Post Thanks / Like
    how would people rate the prime against poli-seal? Also would the acrylic jett work over poli-seal? (obviously it would work well over the prime). Durability?

Post Thanks / Like
    What products do you suggest to try? I never used any of the Werkstat products but have been looking at maybe trying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try AJT, it`s great! I don`t use it much anymore because of the new WOWA sealants, but I keep it stocked cause it looks great and is durable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the heads up. AJT on the way, always wanted to try it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, I`ve been wanting to try AJT for a while now. This is a great opportunity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bert31
    Opps, sorry. I should have mentioned that you can only order Werkstat products from Jeff on the Werkstat website. Sorry about the brain fart. www.jeffswerkstat.com.

First of all, that link doesn`t work. It seems that WERKSTAT: advancing the technology of automotive detailing or JEFFS Werkstatt: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants work. Second, maybe my brain has just become un-Autopiated from taking the summer off, but why is he selling the Carlack68 products? I thought the Werkstat products were repackaged nano Carlack...so isn`t it redundant to sell both? 20% off sounds nice and that flat rate shipping looks like a good deal, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information