Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sal329
    What products do you suggest to try? I never used any of the Werkstat products but have been looking at maybe trying.

Prime STRONG the more I use it and familiarize myself with it the better it works. It cleans very well, I have white rims and sometimes brake dust stains occur. STRONG removes them with very little effort. All I`ve tried though.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I`ve tried just about everything Jeff has to offer. I really like, Prime, Prime Acrylic, AJ, AJT, Satin Prot, AG, QW, and the Auto Body Wash. All top-notch products.

Post Thanks / Like
    AJT is a great product. At 20% off, this is a great chance to give this product a try for those who haven`t yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Second, maybe my brain has just become un-Autopiated from taking the summer off, but why is he selling the Carlack68 products? I thought the Werkstat products were repackaged nano Carlack...so isn`t it redundant to sell both? 20% off sounds nice and that flat rate shipping looks like a good deal, though.

I think he`s the only US distributor of CL68. I`m pretty sure that the JW line isn`t exactly rebottled CL68 products, either. They`re all a little different. Made by the same company, for the most part.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link! I`ve been needing some AJT for a while now, and I`ve wanted to try Prime Strong, too. My winter prep can begin. OP/PS/AJT/OS/476.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sal329
    What products do you suggest to try? I never used any of the Werkstat products but have been looking at maybe trying.

See post 7, Prime Strong and Acrylic Jett Trigger.

Post Thanks / Like
    My shipment should be arriving tomorrow. Anyone know what kind of curing time is required between Prime and AJT. And also curing time between coats of AJT and before LSP?

Post Thanks / Like
    Between Prime and AJT, I would wait at least 30 mins. Between AJT coats, I would wait 12-24 hrs. When you say LSP are you talking about a wax now? AJT is your LSP. If wax, me personnelly 1-2 weeks or more, but if you want to do it faster, give it 2-3 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TnM6i
    My shipment should be arriving tomorrow.

Mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by TnM6i
    Anyone know what kind of curing time is required between Prime and AJT. And also curing time between coats of AJT and before LSP?

I e-mailed Jeff Brandt and he said once Prime or Prime Strong have dried, give it about 15 minutes and then you are fine to apply Carnauba Jett, Acrylic Jett or Acrylic Jett Turbo. So in many cases, by the time you have finished the entire car with Prime/Prime Strong, the area you started at is probably already ready for the CJ/AJ/AJT.

I asked him about how long I need to wait between coats of AJ, he said if it is another coat of AJ, after 3-4 hours, enough bonding and curing has occurred that another layer is fine however, if you are putting down a different product, wait 12 hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information