Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I`m selling my Aztec water extractor. I`m ditching the mobile detailing business to open up my own fixed location so I want to go with an extractor much bigger than the Aztec.

I`ve probably used the extractor less than a dozen times since purchasing it in March of this year. It runs great and I`ve not had any issues with it (much more reliable than the old Durrmaid I used to have). Again, I`m looking for something a lot bigger now that I`m opening my own fixed location.

More info about the extractor:

Aztec Products has designed a superior auto-detailing product, The Hot Rod, to keep carpets and upholstery looking new and smelling fresh day after day, year after year. When subjected to the high temperatures of The Hot Rod’s cleaning solution, the fibers release dirt and stains. Remove built-in soil, oil, or grease with our high-performance heated vacuum cleaner. In as quickly as eight minutes, The Hot Rod’s cleaning solution heats up to 200°F. This professional auto-detailing equipment features lights that indicate when proper temperatures are reached. The 16 ft. vacuum and spray hoses extend to even the most hard-to-reach areas for total surface coverage.

The Hot Rod is the perfect size for carrying with dimensions ranging from 17" high, 18" long, and 13" wide and a weight at 18lbs (without the solution tanks). The 50 ft. 12 gauge cord allows you to work on cars away the power source. For auto detailing for large numbers of vehicles, The Hot Rod’s design makes cleaning easier and faster. The 2-gallon recovery and 1.5-gallon solution tanks keep The Hot Rod running for hours.

Although a car decreases in value as soon as a customer drives it off the lot, the new-car appeal can be preserved through routine cleaning. Increase sales or gain customer loyalty by providing the best in auto detailing with The Hot Rod, uniquely designed to meet the needs of the auto detailing industry. Aztec Products supplies the superior auto detailing tools that make even the oldest cars look as though they have just been manufactured.

* 200°F Heated solution tank

(110°F water heats to 200°F in 8 minutes)

* Ready to use when dwell time on pre-spray is completed

* 1.5 Gallon solution tank capacity

* 2.5 Gallon recovery tank capacity

* Piston pump delivers 60psi

* 1600 Watt heating element

* Lights indicate when heating and when temp. is reached

* Power requirement less than 15 AMPs

* 50 ft Single flow cord

* 16ft 1 1/4" ID flexible vacuum hose

* 16ft 3/16" ID spray hose

* Weight of Spotter without solution is 18lbs.

* Maneuvers easily on 2" casters

* Easily accessible to fill, empty and clean

* Dimensions of Spotter: 17" high, 18" long, 13" wide

* Spotter furnished with transparent 3" upholstery detail tool

* 3 year limited warranty

I have it listed on Craigslist currently for $595, however I`ll ask for $550 here at Autopia. I prefer local pick-up, however, I will ship it if the buyer wants to pay for shipping.

Thanks for looking! By the way, I`m also selling a truck, trailer, generator, and water tank if anyone in Central Indiana see`s this (local pick-up only on those items). PM for more info.

Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    You gotta use the classifieds section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and congrats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is it? I couldn`t find it since it moved? Mods, can you move this for me by chance? Thanks!
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mshu7
    Where is it? I couldn`t find it since it moved? Mods, can you move this for me by chance? Thanks!

Look up, way up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah hah! No wonder I couldn`t find it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Thread Information