Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, time for some early spring cleaning. Below are pictures of all the products I want to sell. I`ve pictured the products by manufacturer. This is how I am selling them as well. I won`t break up the products because I have so much to sell. At the top of each picture is the retail value for the quantity of the product(s) pictured. Please, feel free to make a reasonable offer. First person to send me correct money, wins that product.

The Meguiars products are mostly in gallon containers. For certain Meguiars products, I have more than 1 gallon so I`m willing to split those up.

EDIT: Everything will be shipped via FedEx. Shipping amount will be determined by your zip code. The FedEx store is 20 minutes away so I will ship at the end of each week until it`s all gone or until people stop buying.

One last thing. Some products are new, but most are still at least half full. If the container is NOT full, I`ve tried to mark a black line on the bottle where the product is so you can tell how much is left. Some aren`t marked but I`ll list how much is left.

Payments can be made via PayPal to Mike.Shumaker@gmail.com. Please keep all questions, comments, and bids in this thread. No PM`s please!

Thanks!

EDIT: I`m willing to split some of the stuff up if it will help me sell it. If you want something by itself or want to mix and match them, let me know.

On with the pics...

Menzerna

IP $25 (95%+ full)

FP - GONE!

SIP - GONE!

Nano - GONE!

Pinnacle

Paste wax $70 (used one application) | Liquid wax $25 (used one application) | Spray wax $15 (used one application) | Leather conditioner $15 (50%)

XMT

2 bottles 360 $30 (4oz. bottle $3) | Finishing Glaze $12 (95%) | 180 wax $20 (75% full) | #3 Swirl Remover $8 (60%) | #4 Swirl Remover $13 (90%)

DP

Mild Swirl Eliminator $10 (95% full) | Interior Protectant $15 (NEW!) | Tire Gel $20 (80% full) | Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner $12 (95% full) | Surface Shield Sealant $15 (75% full)

Poorboys

SSR 2.5 -Gone! | SSR 1 - Gone! | Pro Polish $15 (90%) | Polish w/Carnauba $13 (90%) | 32oz. EX w/Carnauba $20 (75%) | Trim Restorer $15 (100%) | Wheel Sealant - Gone!

Duragloss AquaWax (NEW!!!) $30/each

Meguiars

#26 High-Tech Yellow Wax (90% gallon, 50% 16oz. bottle) $35 (16oz. $5 half full)

#66 Quick Detailer (90% gallon) $20

#7 Show Car Glaze (60%) $5

Meguiars #40 Vinyl/Rubber $7

Meguiars Super Degreaser $7

Meguiars Wheel Brightner $17

Meguiars Leather Cleaner & Conditioner $20

Meguiars Glass Cleaner Concentrate $12

Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and thanks for offering these supplies to the members. had a quick question for you. in your ad you state that " At the top of each picture is the total value for the products shown" so are the prices listed the retail value of the product of the price you are looking to get. thanks for your time.

Post Thanks / Like
    im interested in he meg`s APC and ill take that bug blaster if you really just want to get rid of it

im interested in all of it, btw
    03 Redfire Mustang GT

13.9 when it was stock

Intake, Exhaust now

Post Thanks / Like
    How much for the SIP and Nano....?

Thanks....Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    flatstick - The prices I listed are the retail value of what is shown. If I could get that price, that`d be great but I`m willing to listen to offers

8Banger - You can have all the Meg`s APC+. You can take the bug shield as well.

Dave1 - $100 shipped ?
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll take the Megs wheel brightener and the Megs #40 if you`ll ship to Canada. If you`d rather stay with usa shipping, I understand.

-John C.

Post Thanks / Like
    John,

That works for me. I`ve not shipped to Canada before so I`m not sure what is different about it. Is it just more expensive or what?

EDIT: Ok guys, I`m heading out to watch the games. I`ll respond to any posts when I get back.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mshu7
    flatstick - The prices I listed are the retail value of what is shown. If I could get that price, that`d be great but I`m willing to listen to offers

Dave1 - $100 shipped ?

Hmmm....AG offers SIP and Nano in those sizes plus 2- 5.5 orange cutting pads and 2- smaller squeeze bottles for $90 brand new.....

I`ll go $80 shipped.....

Post Thanks / Like
    John,

That works for me. I`ve not shipped to Canada before so I`m not sure what is different about it. Is it just more expensive or what?

EDIT: Ok guys, I`m heading out to watch the games. I`ll respond to any posts when I get back.
    The next time you`re at the post office, check with the people there. USPS will ship liquids so that part should be ok. I`ll PM you my specifics and you can ask the experts there.

TOL sends me their tire cleaner through the mails (may be usps - I forget) so liquids are fine.

I`m watching the Patriots and Chargers game as I type.

(PM sent)

-John C.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1
    Hmmm....AG offers SIP and Nano in those sizes plus 2- 5.5 orange cutting pads and 2- smaller squeeze bottles for $90 brand new.....

I`ll go $80 shipped.....

Sorry, didn`t know that about AG`s offer. $80 works for me! Can you PM me your info and then shoot me the $80 via PayPal and I`ll get your stuff shipped out this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ3MC
    The next time you`re at the post office, check with the people there. USPS will ship liquids so that part should be ok. I`ll PM you my specifics and you can ask the experts there.

TOL sends me their tire cleaner through the mails (may be usps - I forget) so liquids are fine.

I`m watching the Patriots and Chargers game as I type.

(PM sent)

-John C.

Thanks for the info. Got your PM as well. Doesn`t seem like it`ll be a problem. When you get a chance, shoot me $34 ($24 for products, $10 for shipping) via PayPal and I`ll get it shipped out this week.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll give you $15 for just the spray bottle of megs last touch... shipped to sacramento, CA 95864.

Post Thanks / Like
    autobahnshine,

You want to pay $15 just for the spray bottle alone (no liquid inside it)?
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    autobahnshine,

You want to pay $15 just for the spray bottle alone (no liquid inside it)?

Found a better deal... nevermind! :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope so...hehe! $15 for an empty spray bottle is a lot of coin! ADS has them for like $2.50 each.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I can get a 32 oz bottle of last touch filled, and a sprayer, shipped for $17.68... how about $15 filled up & shipped for yours?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information