Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZero
    I just got mine at work. I opened the box, my coworkers are confused as to what it is and why I would want to shoot foam. lol

As long as you did not mention Peter North, I am sure you are fine. Glad it made it fine. Just bought a QD for mine. Did you check the video?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    FYI, (to be on the safe side) to prevent the foam gun clogging up after use, i fill it up with plain water and spray out any leftover soap inside....

I, on the other hand, don`t even bother dumping the shampoo mix out of mine after the wash, I just disconnect them from their hoses so they don`t tip over and leak/spill. Note that I`m sure not recommending that others do likewise

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    I, on the other hand, don`t even bother dumping the shampoo mix out of mine after the wash, I just disconnect them from their hoses so they don`t tip over and leak/spill. Note that I`m sure not recommending that others do likewise

everyone has their own way of doing things, whatever works for you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Egleone6
    As long as you did not mention Peter North, I am sure you are fine. Glad it made it fine. Just bought a QD for mine. Did you check the video?

lol, checked out the video looks pretty good. I didn`t try it out yet, had to shovel this morning and when I got home after work. I`m tired! I have quick connects and a nice Craftsman rubber hose (lifetime warranty) ready to go. Oh, and the 2 gallons of Eagle Wash.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a video I shot while foaming my car. Not great video, but great foam. I used a half and half mix of EO car soap.

YouTube - Foam Gun

judging at about 20 seconds into your video, what setting do you have it at? it seems you still have room to slide the brass meter over and increase the foam...

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you folks using the pistol-grip that comes on the foamgun or replacing it with a shutoff? Just curios what people are doing these days..

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    everyone has their own way of doing things, whatever works for you...

Heh heh, I keep cutting corners like this until it bites me By the time I finish with my sort of wash routine I just don`t wanna deal with stuff.

Leaving them sit half-full and unrinsed might be a *really* bad idea depending on the water quality and the shampoo, I`ll probably be posting back about how I wrecked my foamguns some day

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t feel bad Accumulator

With so much effort I have to put into putting on and taking off my karcher foam cannon attachment, once I`m done foaming I don`t even bother rinsing mine out either. I know it`s lazy, but if you could experience how hard it is to attach onto the wand, you`d see why the last thing I want to deal with is rinsing it out. I am willing to bet that maybe 50% of autopians at most would have enough strength to install this sucker. It`s such piss poor quality control on those autobrite karcher adapters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    With so much effort I have to put into putting on and taking off my karcher foam cannon attachment, once I`m done foaming I don`t even bother rinsing mine out either...

Although I haven`t used it yet, I have one of those. I doesn`t *appear* to be something that`ll suffer from not being rinsed out, water quality notwithstanding...

Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone has a "FOAM GUN" they would like to sell. Let me know. I`d be interested in a used one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like one to please.
    "...whoever CLEANSES himself from the unclean... be a vessel for honorable and noble purposes…” (II Timothy 2:21). :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have bought a few of these and gave one to my dad. We both love them. They are not like the few that sell for 60 bucks, but do just as good. I have access to about 10 of them, they were clearancing these out at a local store. They are 25 shipped.

Here are a few pics of what they look like in use. These are from a cell phone, so forgive me for the lack of qualtity. They do not foam as I wished, but they do the job and get good coverage. If you would like one, PM me.

Matt

Can I still purchase one?
    "...whoever CLEANSES himself from the unclean... be a vessel for honorable and noble purposes…” (II Timothy 2:21). :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I would like to purchase one also....

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry guys there are gone try amazon

:nomore: Foam Guns :nomore:

Thanks to all, theses were auctioned items. you ca go to amazon, I think they are on there for 40 bucks shipped. Amazon.com: Gilmour Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun, #75QGFMR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28
    sorry guys there are gone try amazon

:har: lol, these have been gone for almost a month. :har:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information