Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Big Lots yesterday to grab some detailing stuff, they still had a few of Meg`s discontinued Wheel Brushes and I grabbed some of the TW Wheel Dressing Applicators.

Anywho, as I`m trolling along seeing what else is there I see a table with big boxes on it and on display there were the Bissell SpotBot and the Proheat 2x Model 9200. The SpotBot was selling for $75.00 and the Proheat for $129.00.

Both items are in the original boxes but are re-manufacturered items which have a 90 warranty instead of the usual 1 year and the 9200 is a older model.

I was all set to get me a storage cabinet this week with my Christmas money so I walked away. But after thinking on it today and stopping by Lowes and HD and seeing how much I was saving if I got either I couldn`t resist. Besides I been wanting to get something like this for the longest. The only question was to get the Proheat or the SpotBot. I opted for the Proheat as my carpets in the house are getting really trashed from me working in the Garage and outside and wearing my boots in the house.

Well I just got done doing the living room and dining room with the thing and it works as advertised. Not one issue so far. Well except that cheesy Bissell Cleaner that was in the box. It foams like crazy in the tank.

So if your in the market for either one of these items I say go for it.

MorBid

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the link you had and checked the Spotbot and the LGM. Not sure why the LGM is only $80 and the Spotbot is $140 list, especially since the LGM has heat and the SB doesn`t . . .

Would you pick the LGM or the SB?

Post Thanks / Like
    The LGM came before the Spot Bot (at first it wasn`t heated, I`m not sure when the heat was added) but it was before they came out with the Spot Bot.

The Spot Bot`s claim to fame is being a automatic stain/spot remover. You fill it up, make the appropriate selections on the machine, place it on the spot and let `er rip. Come back and pick up the machine, spot is gone, and you move on. That`s how it works in theory. The Spot Bot also has a attachment wand for manual cleaning as well.

There are lot`s of threads on the differences of the two, I`ve never used either. As to which one I would get, well I would`ve got the spot bot cause they LGM wasn`t there.

MoRBiD

Thread Information