Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Im in also, When everything is sorted out will i just be pm`ed with a paypal account to put the money in? Also, i would like to do the same thing as Frito. If there is someone that drops out ile take there 8 oz`er. Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody know how many ounces of the 106FF it takes to do any average size car?? Not trying to hijack the thread, just wondering how many times I can do my cars on 8 ounces. Sounds like I can get 4 - 5 polishings........perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mobenzowner
    Anybody know how many ounces of the 106FF it takes to do any average size car??

less then 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, looks like we are up to 108 oz. accounted for. That leaves 20 oz. more to go. Filling up quick so hop on if you want some. We`ll probably fill up by sometime tomorrow. I will post again tomorrow with more logistics. I`m turning in for the night today though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gnight man, and thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, put me down for 8oz. :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, 12 oz. to go. So one 8 oz. and one 4 oz. sample and that`s it. I`m logging off for the night so the earliest post on either of the forums gets the last two samples.

Post Thanks / Like
    Put me down for the 8oz if it is still avail. What is the cost again?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, that puts us at 16 bottles. We can do one more 4 oz. unless J.J. wants to upsize to an 8 oz. Which ever calls it first gets the last 4 oz. (J.J. changing to 8 oz. or new order for 4 oz.). Then after that were are done!

That was pretty quick! I am going to crunch some numbers for shipping to get a final cost for everyone out the door. What I`ll do is post the final cost and what I would like for everyone to do is PM me your shipping address ASAP. This will help me gauge what shipping charges will be. I`ll probably charge 3 different shipping rates. I am in North Carolina so there will be one fee for the south east region, one for the rest of the eastern part of the US and one for the west coasters.

I am going to look into the best packing solution for the bottles. I want to keep this as low cost as possible. So far the best solution I`ve found is gong to be about a quarter per bottle.

I`m open to suggestions if someone can direct me to something cheaper.

Go ahead and start PM-ing me your addresses.

Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll take the last 4 oz if still available. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    `I am of the opinion that Dan who has facilitated this opportunity and has done all the leg work etc should get his 8 ounces free. I am in favor or splitting the cost minus his 8 ounces amoung us. Anyone else in favor of this please respond. I do want to make clear that this is my suggestion only and Dan had nothing to do with it.`

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay then... that`s a wrap! I will have final pricing up at some point today hopefully.

Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my first stab at final pricing... I want to make sure everyone is aware where all the cost is coming from so take some time to look through my list. As it stands, if I use Priority Mail, we get a flat rate of $4.60 for anywhere in the US. That saves the west coast guys a ton, and only cost the guys that are close to me literally pennies more than the lowest cost shipping which is parcel post. Anyway, I am open to suggestions but this is the two final pricing unless we decide to change something.

8 oz. will be $17.41

4 oz. will be $11.22

Let me know if you catch any errors that I may have missed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me.

Great place to get boxes. I`ve always wondered a good place to order some.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know anything about PayPal, but it looks like you`ve got 29% fee in there, not 2.9%.

Edit: I also presume you`re not really going to buy 32 4 oz. bottles but just half-fill 8 oz. ones for the two members who "ordered" the 4 oz., otherwise you`re going to wind up eating the cost of the 4 oz. bottles because you don`t really have that covered the way you "priced" it up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information