Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally sent an email and was told that my order was shipped on the 11th but was given a Priority Mail tracking number that showed the order was electronically submitted for shipment the day I sent the email :think: .

Anyway, I finally got the order, 9 days after they contend it was shipped and 2 days after it was postmarked...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zingyginger
    +1

Maybe one of these days if/when my exceldetail.com towels wear out, I`ll brave the shipping charges. I wanted to check out the peerless sponge but it would have been $5 for the sponge and :shocked $8 for shipping.

I do not recommend that sponge. I ordered one when they first came out and it literally did not last through 1 wash. The sponge is quite slippery when you dip it in soapy water which means that you really have to grip it when washing. I kind of dug my thumb and forfinger into the sponge and it actually tore in half after about 2, maybe 3 passes.

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmillican
    I do not recommend that sponge. I ordered one when they first came out and it literally did not last through 1 wash. The sponge is quite slippery when you dip it in soapy water which means that you really have to grip it when washing. I kind of dug my thumb and forfinger into the sponge and it actually tore in half after about 2, maybe 3 passes.
    Leo cut down the size of the sponge since he originally released it. The smaller size sponge is intended to be easier to handle. This should prevent the problems that people experienced with the original larger sponges. I have the smaller version, but have yet to use it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information