Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped by the local Lowe`s store (midway on I-80 here in PA) for some charcoal this morning.

Most people cook hams, etc., for Christmas. I grill and BBQ.

Anyway, I stopped to see how low the PCs were selling for. I have an 8-year-old, still going strong, but I was curious.

How about $47.60?

My store had three, and the sale mentioned that it was a closeout.

I don`t need one, but the thought picking up a spare for under $50 is tempting. And, a PC is enough for my personal use.

I may go back out, right after I wash my car ; )

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, I HAVE to go to Lowes. I`ve always decided that I wasn`t going to buy a PC because I simply don`t have the money. Now that the price is cut by nearly 60%, I think I can use some of my New Year`s money to buy it. And I can`t go today because we have a family reunion. Hopefully there will still be more left in stock tomorrow...

Post Thanks / Like
    Crap. I already told myself that I had quit buying things for the year except a few more trips to restaurants...

Now I want new shoes

And now this...??

Stop torturing me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...buy 3 at $50 = $150

Sell 2 here at $75 each = free PC!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, I have a Cyclo and 2 PCs but one is broken (probably the cord but not positive). $47 would be cheaper than fixing the one I have I bet. I had planned on fixing it and attaching one of the Cyclo carpet scrubbers to it for use in tight spots the Cyclo won`t reach. I may just head on down to Lowe`s...
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    wow talk about cheap.
    Fun=Fuel

91 JIMMY 4DR 4WD Project Truck
    01 Blazer 2DR 4WD-sold
    14 Sportage AWD
    12 Forte work/ 14 CRV g/f/ 16 CRV Mom

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting... I saw a Craftman PC last night at the local PB/BX (military store) for $39. I wondered if it was any good. It included the bucket and polishing pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey, Moe!
    ......My store had three, and the sale mentioned that it was a closeout.......
    I ran by one of our local Lowes stores last night but they were $89. I even had him check the price in the computer and it came up the same. It`s kind of odd how much the price seems to vary from store to store, or rather area to area. I don`t really need another one, but for $50 it`d be nice to have a spare.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in a Lowe`s today and looked at the PC`s, still $99.xx :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    It`s kind of odd how much the price seems to vary from store to store, or rather area to area.

yeah, you would think that ALL the lowes store`s have the same price in their systems :nixweiss . i had to bring in the manager to get the $65 price for mine...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imacarnut
    yeah, you would think that ALL the lowes store`s have the same price in their systems :nixweiss . i had to bring in the manager to get the $65 price for mine...
    Maybe I`ll print out the receipt from the following thread and see what the store says:

http://autopia.org/forum/car-detaili...t-59-50-a.html
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    Maybe I`ll print out the receipt from the following thread and see what the store says:

http://autopia.org/forum/car-detaili...t-59-50-a.html

hopefully, it works (it may not due to region). i called the local lowes, gave them the item number (#51472)and asked how much it was (she quoted $65.xx) and asked if i went to another lowes (had her do a search on what other stores nearby had them) if she would vouch for me if they called her and she said no problem. when i went down to a different one, the lady in the department where the power tools were, said she couldn`t go any lower as it was already on sale for $89.xx. i asked for the mananger and explained to him the situation and mentioned it was a non-stock item they`re no longer going to carry and he gave me the price with no problems. it was a bit of work but worth it...

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to two local Lowes and no luck. They were out of stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, guys, it`s me again! Since my trip to Lowe`s in Clearfield, PA, I have come home, did burgers for my daughter who was getting off work at Wal-Mart (holiday college job), then smoked wings for my son who was getting off from Radio Shack, and was going to a party.

I also washed my car, and rode my Airdyne while watching the Bucknell/Texas Tech hoops game, and stopped at the local lodge for a few quick cold ones.

I do stand by the price that I saw. However, this Lowe`s is only a year old, and it doesn`t get much traffic.

But, I did see what I saw. I`m probably going to grab one in the morning.

Sorry to excite so many who went to other stores, and didn`t see the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    sweet! I checked out my local lowes and they were all sold out. I came home and called the next closest lowes (about 20miles away) and they have 3 in-stock and the price is $47.60. I had them put all 3 on a 24 hour hold and I`m gonna go pick them up tomorrow!

Anybody want to buy a NIB pc? :chuckle:

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information