Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm Johnnie, which store did you find that had them in in Cali? I`m calling corporate again today since my local Lowes (who they contacted)`s general manager is having a hard time with the stores corp gave them that had them in--there was one in Cali that was damaged and I would have taken that too but there was no power cord! :eek

As an FYI, if you know the store that has one in, depending on the store`s manager, they can A: Do a intrastore transfer (mail it to your local lowes) or B: Ship directly to you (which they`re trying not to do nowadays).
    - Garrett

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranC
    What you gonna do with all those PCs? :laugh:

Well I AM trying to increase efficiency on each car I work on :woot2: :chuckle:

In reality, I`ll probably sell a few to members here at cost to help some people out and then eBay will become my best friend :grinno:
    - Garrett

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCloud27
    Hmm Johnnie, which store did you find that had them in in Cali? I`m calling corporate again today since my local Lowes (who they contacted)`s general manager is having a hard time with the stores corp gave them that had them in--there was one in Cali that was damaged and I would have taken that too but there was no power cord! :eek

As an FYI, if you know the store that has one in, depending on the store`s manager, they can A: Do a intrastore transfer (mail it to your local lowes) or B: Ship directly to you (which they`re trying not to do nowadays).

I called the Chino Hills store and they had 0. They said the Riverside store has 18 but I called Riverside and they have 0. I`m screwed. I`m hoping I can at least find a demo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie27
    I called the Chino Hills store and they had 0. They said the Riverside store has 18 but I called Riverside and they have 0. I`m screwed. I`m hoping I can at least find a demo.

try calling the moreno valley store, that`s where i got mine a while back...

Post Thanks / Like
    I called in the San Francisco Bay Area and the guy told me it is $47.60 if they offered it anymore. I even asked if he can order it but was shot down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCloud27
    Well looks like there are 247 PCs nationwide left, ~43 of the in the DC area. I`m having Lowes Corp. round them all up for me and hopefully they`ll be able to send over a few units to IL

This is all thanks to you netspec for giving me a bit of hope that there are some left!

I could use one, Please let us know if you could help any of us in IL.

Thanks,

Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I`ve got some disappointing news everyone of which I am skeptical of--I spoke to Lowes Corp again today after having them send over their data to my local Lowes of whom contacted all the stores and then telling me nothing, and I had them run a followup on the inventory of the 7336. What I was told now (as opposed to a few days ago) is that the stores are updating their inventories and he is showing 0 units nationwide and that`s including damaged units (of which he said they ship back the damaged units to Porter Cable). I`m very skeptical on this information and if any of you find a PC at ANY Lowes in any day from yesterday on, please let me know and I`ll bring up the case again.

Just shocking how one can go from 247 units to 0 and coming from the world of retail business operations managment, it`s unlikey that large of a change will occur so quickly through inventory updates.

Arg, maybe we are too late
    - Garrett

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread Information