Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I would offer this here before I put it on E-bay.

$25 + $5 shipping = $30 shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day.

****PayPal Only Please, as it works very quickly and safely.****

PM me if interested. If not, thanks for looking.

****** SOLD, Thanks Everyone!!********

Post Thanks / Like
    wow......no replies yet.....15 minutes and the hungry wolves are nowhere to be seen! LOL JK

Good luck on the sale...I picked one up already or I would have to buy one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB
    wow......no replies yet.....15 minutes and the hungry wolves are nowhere to be seen! LOL JK

Good luck on the sale...I picked one up already or I would have to buy one.

Yeah, Thanks...Really don`t want to part with it as it was a B@#$H to find, but have some bills that need to be paid...

There`s worse things than being stuck with some #16 :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Padron! Good luck on the sale and normally I`d have snatched this but I have two full tins. Not to mention, I sored some of the CG 5050 and IMHO I think t looks a little nicer.

Post Thanks / Like
    are you just interested in selling or are you open to trades. I am looking for some #16 but that price as a bit steep for me. let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Fdizzle was wanting some #16

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    are you just interested in selling or are you open to trades. I am looking for some #16 but that price as a bit steep for me. let me know.

Sorry, I just want to sell them, I have some bills to pay. I wanted your foam gun and you didn`t want to ship it to me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacrifice
    I think Fdizzle was wanting some #16

good luck dealing with him :down

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Padron
    Sorry, I just want to sell them, I have some bills to pay. I wanted your foam gun and you didn`t want to ship it to me....

I did offer to sell it , even though I lost money shipping out west . you said the end of last month, never heard back from you. sorry but figured you did not want it anymore. if you want to hold a grudge that is fine but that is your choice. have had many good trades and dealings here that people can attest to. if you think I was unfair then what can I do ? no reason to try and slander me and make me sound like a jerk.

Post Thanks / Like
    No Sladering you,

I offered you your original asking price of $35, then you jacked it up to $45 with a bottle of soap I didn`t want, Then you said I had to buy all your soaps, and it would be more.... Look at the thread...

No grudges either...

If you want it it`s $30 shipped Priority mail.... If not, Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    I did offer to sell it , even though I lost money shipping out west . you said the end of last month, never heard back from you. sorry but figured you did not want it anymore. if you want to hold a grudge that is fine but that is your choice. have had many good trades and dealings here that people can attest to. if you think I was unfair then what can I do ? no reason to try and slander me and make me sound like a jerk.
    I`m not sure what experience you had with flatstick and i don`t feel like i`m out of place by saying hes an honorable forum member with a heart of gold.I did a few trades and he is alway going beyond and above..don`t let this one time experience make you bitter..

[QUOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Padron
    No Sladering you,

I offered you your original asking price of $35, then you jacked it up to $45 with a bottle

No grudges either...

If you want it it`s $30 shipped Priority mail.... If not, Thanks for looking.
    ][/QUOTE]Padron put it up on ebay i`ve seen megs #16 going for what your asking with no problem..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    I`m not sure what experience you had with flatstick and i don`t feel like i`m out of place by saying hes an honorable forum member with a heart of gold.I did a few trades and he is alway going beyond and above..don`t let this one time experience make you bitter..

Hi Joe,

I am not bitter, just tellin it they way it went down. I know alot of people have done successful trades with Flatstick and been very happy... I don`t want to trade, I need money to pay bills, otherwise I would hold onto my stash....

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p

Thanks Joe, no need to try and change this guys mind, he is bitter and wants to slander me. hey why add the little dig that I did not deserve ? that is low class if you ask me . I had some issues with a couple of trades out West where I ended up losing product and money and I said I did not want to go through that again. I said if he wanted to buy the soap ( since I did not have the use for it as I use ONR ) with the gun I would do it. We were talking a full bottle of Z7 , some PB SSS and some maxi suds. the extra weight of the soaps was going to coast and extra $5 or $6 dollars to ship. so I was getting an exta $4 or $5 for soap that was worth 3 times that. man I was really going to make a killing there :grinno: the grudge has been set and I see how this person is to deal with so I will put him on the no trade list that has been growing as of late. simply no reason to bad mouth me at all .as always Joe I have enjoyed dealing with you. you are a stand up guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever Flatstick, put me on your list....SORRY, I didn`t want to trade with you, I have more products than I need.

Anyways, I have had a lot of good trades and purchases here too..

Post Thanks / Like
    If there is still one avaiable Ill take one. Thanks, please PM me if there is a tin left.
    -2002 35th Anniversary SS Camaro Limited Edition-

-651rwhp/567rwtq @ 6400rpm.

-D1SC Procharger-Custom Cam-FMIC-6.0L Heads-9psi-

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information