Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trader Feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Padron is a good seller fast shipping items as described.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a great transaction for a new 33 oz bottle of AIO from dpeezy415. Everything arrived in a timely manner as promised and he packaged it very nicely.

Thanks dpeezy415

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a couple of great dealing with the following people. Rubrburnr and fdizzle. like to say that fdizzle and I got off to a rocky start of sorts but he more than made up for any misunderstanding we had. I would buy from him or trade with him any time, any day and week. he packed stuff great, shipping was the fastest I have ever seen and I am 100% satisfied with his communications and products. He has exceeded my expectations and is a true Autopian in his words and actions. thank you fdizzle, looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    Had a couple of great dealing with the following people. Rubrburnr and fdizzle. like to say that fdizzle and I got off to a rocky start of sorts but he more than made up for any misunderstanding we had. I would buy from him or trade with him any time, any day and week. he packed stuff great, shipping was the fastest I have ever seen and I am 100% satisfied with his communications and products. He has exceeded my expectations and is a true Autopian in his words and actions. thank you fdizzle, looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

And this "rough start" was mainly my fault . . . But once resolved, terms were agreed upon, products were shipped, and everything arrived hunky dory. I even got a little surprise in my order! Flatsticks reputation on this forum speaks for itself. I am newer to this game, but have been here long enough. I would trade/do buisness with flatstick and all those he has networked with anytime . . .

Thanks for your kind words, and your buisness. Will be dealing with you again, very shortly . .
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve recently purchased wax from flatstick. He was very pleasant to talk with throughout the whole process, was true to his word, and was very prompt about everything. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranC
    I`ve recently purchased wax from flatstick. He was very pleasant to talk with throughout the whole process, was true to his word, and was very prompt about everything. Thank you!

Thanks so much for the kind words. my dealing with ZoranC was as smooth as I could ever hope for. he pays quickly and is very pleasant to chat with. pleasure to deal with you and let me know if I can ever help again.

Post Thanks / Like
    just got some used PC pads from TheFiveO. pads came as described. steve even tossed in an xtra used one! thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    just received some hyper dressing from Joshua312 .execellent seller he was really busy so it took a while to ship out but more than made up for it with extra goodies. i totally recomend buying from him.hes a great person.:up :up :up :up :up :up :up :up

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks to fdizzle, everything went as plan and as smooth, it doesnt get any better....ship was quick, packaged well, communication all the way thru...i would definetly buy from him or highly recommend buy anything from him.....thanks again

by the way fdizzle im sorry i did not mention this any sooner i havent been on here that much as i use too.... tia hope you had a good t-giving weekend
    another day another dollar

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a great transaction with socommatthews! Great guy to deal with and very fast shipping! Thanks again for the sealant! :2thumbs: Highly recommended!!

Just dealt with Derekbmw - Just sent payment but I have no doubt it will get here in record time - Great communication!!

Also have had good experiences with evenflow, flatstick, twitch, and spoiledman! All are great autopians and a joy to talk to and do business with!

Thanks again guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Migs . . . the pleasure is all on this side of the table . . . hahah. office space should have won an oscar. . .

payment was fast . . . a good person to conduct dealings with.

also had recent dealings with bigal, and vavaporshine (didi i get that right)

-thanks for taking that stuff off my hands . . . i trust it all got to you safely . .

also purchased from Mikey C - everything came as promised.

just got some mg 16 from tr12 - very fast shipping, well packaged

also got some product from scottmathews - thanks for the free surprise.

:xyxthumbs Thumbs up to all you guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    have some great dealings with JohnnyDaJackal and jsatek. both were fast with shipping and items were packaged very well. great doing business with you. 100% confident in dealing with you anytime. :goodjob

Post Thanks / Like
    had some dealings with the following people and everything went well. would buy or sell with these people without even thinking about it . sQuashed ................ DieselMDX ......bluzman....... and icu812

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    had dealing with the following people and everything went well. would buy or sell with these people without even thinking about it . sQuashed ................ DieselMDX ......bluzman....... and icu812

Thanks flat!! The feeling is mutual. Would gladly buy or trade with flatstick.

Post Thanks / Like
    one man i forgot to add . . XTAHOEX sent me some mg16, and he went far out of his way to find me some . . . thanks a lot fellas . . .

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information