Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imageautodetail
    target vroom brand is what I have been getting latel, the plush orange,12 for $10

I hope you`re not using them on the paint. They didn`t seem very PLUSH to me. Now on another not. The Gray Vroom`s at Target are awesome and I`ve used them on my Honda Paint with no scratches/micromarring.

Post Thanks / Like
    just checked my local walmart, sold out..

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pickup the Mainstays 2 Pack Ultra Fine Waffle Weave Microfiber Kitchen Towels and will check it out when i wash the beater (wife`s car).:grinno:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    I hope you`re not using them on the paint. They didn`t seem very PLUSH to me. Now on another not. The Gray Vroom`s at Target are awesome and I`ve used them on my Honda Paint with no scratches/micromarring.
    Windows- way to small for paint surface, but micros and sprayway glass cleaner give me flawless windows

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06

the grey vrooms along with the 16 x 24 stripped mf

Post Thanks / Like
    The party`s over with these, I just saw them in a new package, at $3.50, and they don`t feel nearly as soft as they used to. I hoarded a bunch of these a couple years ago when I thought they stopped making them, I guess I need to conserve them now. Unless of course they changed the processing and they need to be washed now to soften them up, but I kinda doubt that. Too bad, not only do I use these for jambs on the car, but in the kitchen as dishtowels and in the bathroom to dry up splashes around the sink. (And no, fellas, the car ones stay outside and the bathroom/kitchen ones stay inside)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bummer to hear about the Walmart WW. They were my go to towels for windows, door jambs, and wheels. I might have to stock up on some of the old stock if I can find them.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I`m going to try to look tonight at a different WM and see if they have any of the old ones. If not, I`ll try a pack of the new ones to see how they are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I went to a different WM, and all they had were the new ones, but they were only $3 (3 cents more than the old days), and these seemed to be pretty much the same towel as before. The sewn-in label is a little different (bigger, has care instructions in Spanish, too), but the material percentages were the same. I`m not sure if it was my imagination the other day that they didn`t feel as soft, or my hands were dry, or it was a bad batch. I bought a couple of packs to try out.

Oh, they had some nice soft 100% cotton "Bistro" towels, made in India, thought they might make good terry grunge towels, but they were $5 for 3 so I passed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3wide
    screw walmart!!

:usa

I`m with you on that one!

:usa

I FULLY SUPPORT AMERICAN SUPPLIERS EVEN THOUGH MOST EVERYTHING IS CHINESE OR FOREIGN BUT I TRY!

Post Thanks / Like
    i found them 2 days ago at my local walmart, there were like 6 packs left for $2.50 each! I picked up 3 packs and they seem pretty decent for the price. Definitely not as good as the other ww`s i have but they will still work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this deal is finally blown, I`ve been to 2 Walmarts and they don`t have the WW`s, but have this towel instead:

They are 70% polyester/30% cotton, and $3.00 for the 2-pack. They feel soft, but I don`t how they are going to hold up to washing. No, I didn`t do a CD test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. Thx for the update though setec. I was going to pick a few up after work seeing all the reviews.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just went to Walmart and the only WW towels they had were these tiny rough ones. I picked up this instead:

Any updates on how this towel works for drying before I use it on my paint?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have those but I don`t use them from drying, I use them on glass only. They work good for that and seem to hold up.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread Information