Thread: Group buys...

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Group buys...

Being on the forums for over a decade the one thing that has literally kept me coming back besides the incredible amount of information is the savings one can get purchasing in bulk. I`ve owned a 3rd gen rx7 for many years, that community in the tuning scene is infamous for it. I can even begin to think how much I have saved through the forum. Regardless, I don`t see it as much here and I don`t understand why. Our European friends have a lot of great products and shipping is expensive, individually... Ive picked up a bunch of stuff from the uk from M16 to My dodo juice spin doctor. I know we don`t always get the really really good stuff here in the states, nows a chance to pay regular prices for out of reach products. This section is perfect, group buys like this are just one of the great ways in getting the most out autopia.

I plan on ordering from cleanyourcar uk, I can`t wait to order the new menz polishes. Shipping is standard 90 pounds sterling aka 150 usd for one bottle or 30. If people are interested in items, polishes, waxes, small items, etc. I`d like to form a real group buy. I will be more then happy to coordinate with a more accredited member of the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Group buys...

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    Being on the forums for over a decade the one thing that has literally kept me coming back besides the incredible amount of information is the savings one can get purchasing in bulk. I`ve owned a 3rd gen rx7 for many years, that community in the tuning scene is infamous for it. I can even begin to think how much I have saved through the forum. Regardless, I don`t see it as much here and I don`t understand why. Our European friends have a lot of great products and shipping is expensive, individually... Ive picked up a bunch of stuff from the uk from M16 to My dodo juice spin doctor. I know we don`t always get the really really good stuff here in the states, nows a chance to pay regular prices for out of reach products. This section is perfect, group buys like this are just one of the great ways in getting the most out autopia.

I plan on ordering from cleanyourcar uk, I can`t wait to order the new menz polishes. Shipping is standard 90 pounds sterling aka 150 usd for one bottle or 30. If people are interested in items, polishes, waxes, small items, etc. I`d like to form a real group buy. I will be more then happy to coordinate with a more accredited member of the forum.
    You should start by PMing Todd Helme. He runs this place and it is hooked to a store so I believe group buys from another place would be frowned upon. I might be wrong but you should start there.

Thread Information